Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

66,313 posts in this topic

Did you know that the Japanese sports goods brand's name ASICS is the acronym of the famous Latin phrase Anima Sana In Corpore Sano ? I had no idea: just saw that the other day...

2 hours ago, Vogelgryff said:

So... a bit of integrity maybe. If any of the ones you deem racist islamophobes on this mb had dared say before knowing anything that it was an islamist attack, you and you lefty horde would have fainted with indignation... but when Tlaiban says it's whitey when it's obviously not, everything is fine. Double standard much...

For the record, I posted "Yeah, they sure showed her", which was actually the point of your post. Since I agreed with your posting it, I'm a member of a "lefty horde"? What's that make you?

BTW: Only white people use the word " whitey" and they usually come off sounding racist when they do. Just a word of advice. Save your diatribe, Mr. Sensitive. And you have the nerve to talk about indignation and double standards.

mfaulk57158 and Statick like this

15 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

For the record, I posted "Yeah, they showed her", which was actually the point of your post.

Sounded a bit strange for an acknowledgement to me: I thought you were ironic. Sorry if I indeed misunderstood you... (There has been so much bad faith lately (by all sides) that it probably conditioned my state of mind when I read your reply). My apologies.

Edited by Vogelgryff

10 hours ago, lostone said:

Grifters are just so terrible.

@Gritzblitz 2.0

had a much better time rolling today and working on mount escapes.  Worked on moving me and not my opponent and I was much more successful escaping.  Going to continue to start at a disadvantage until I get better for awhile.  Going to work on being in mount bottom probably for the next 2-3 months.  Then I’ll switch to bottom side control.

Situational sparring is one of the best ways to get better. You'll soon start finding the offensive opportunities in those defensive situations. 

lostone likes this

On 12/13/2019 at 8:27 AM, Herr Beast said:

Dude stop it

If you are being repeatedly harassed being called a racist by him, then report him. He's already been warned/banned for it.

9 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

Your international influence has good sides too...

There would be no Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Beatles, Pink Floyd, etc without American blues. There would be no rock n' roll at all :(

Statick likes this

7 hours ago, Vogelgryff said:

Did you know that the Japanese sports goods brand's name ASICS is the acronym of the famous Latin phrase Anima Sana In Corpore Sano ? I had no idea: just saw that the other day...

My middle school wrestling coach wore Asics, which is why I never wore Asics.

Scrunchomarx likes this

10 hours ago, AF89 said:

Lot of low engagement boomers bout to "know" Bernie is antisemitic in the coming months

wfw will suddenly have Jewish relatives on his wife’s side again. 

Scrunchomarx likes this

Alright it's been long enough, so if none of the board's pro-Israel posters respond by the end of the day I'm just gonna assume that they agree with Trump's decision defining Judaism as a nationality and also that they agree that Trump is our nation's "first Jewish President." 

lostone, mdrake34 and Scrunchomarx like this

1 minute ago, Billy Ocean said:

Alright it's been long enough, so if none of the board's pro-Israel posters respond by the end of the day I'm just gonna assume that they agree with Trump's decision defining Judaism as a nationality and also that they agree that Trump is our nation's "first Jewish President." 

He doesn't hate himself...