Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

66,938 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

lol

I don't think anything will come of it, I said this longtime ago. Prosecuting Dems that get false FISA warrants would be like finding a Lemming that will vote for Trump.

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I don't think anything will come of it, I said this longtime ago. Prosecuting Dems that get false FISA warrants would be like finding a Lemming that will vote for Trump.

Found one!

Jpizzle and AF89 like this

57 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Rogue One is still top 2 Star Wars movies for me, maybe one. The entire ending leading up to that scene was incredible, and then that scene just knocked it out of the park. I was absolutely on edge when I saw it in theaters, and felt genuinely terrified of Vader for the first time since I was a kid.

lostone, bdog 29 and mdrake34 like this

1 minute ago, Sancho said:

Rogue One is still top 2 Star Wars movies for me, maybe one. The entire ending leading up to that scene was incredible, and then that scene just knocked it out of the park. I was absolutely on edge when I saw it in theaters, and felt genuinely terrified of Vader for the first time since I was a kid.

This reaction captures it well:

mdrake34 likes this

3 minutes ago, Sancho said:

I finally watched Solo recently and ******* was it boring.

Rogue One wasn't the greatest movie I've ever seen but at least I was entertained.

40 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

16 hours ago, Serge said:

https://reason.com/2019/12/11/trump-to-declare-judaism-a-nationality-and-everyone-is-confused/

That's some gutter **** right there. He's signing an order that allows Judaism to be covered under Title IV of the Civil Right's Act, but he "announced" it by leaking it to the NYT the night before he intended to sign it, and he had them report that it explicitly makes Judaism a nationality. Today they're offended that the left would assume an Anti-Semitic motive based on language that isn't in the order, because of course they didn't put that part in the order. That's even dirtier than I figured yesterday.

They are all gaping ********

mdrake34 and Billy Ocean like this

My friends at the Bureau and I were just speaking on this BS just last week, and look what made the news this week. My friends had the exact same concerns over this farce of a DOJ.

FBI agents warn of 'chilling effect' from Trump and Barr attacks

Some federal law enforcement officials are warning of a chilling effect inside the FBI amid attacks by President Donald Trump and Attorney General William Barr over the bureau's handling of the Russia investigation.

Current and former FBI officials tell CNN they're concerned that the harsh rhetoric coming from Trump and Barr has only worsened the bureau's already tenuous standing with the President, leaving them wondering whether federal agents could be less aggressive the next time they have to pursue a sensitive investigation.
"We're constantly told to be agile and use all the legal tools available to us," said one FBI employee who works on counterintelligence matters. "But who is going to risk sticking their neck out now only to have DOJ chop it off?"

Barr this week seized on findings in a blockbuster inspector general report to scold the FBI for using "intrusive" tools with only "flimsy" evidence, and he questioned whether they'd been motivated by bias. Those attacks were particularly noteworthy given that the report found no evidence of bias or improper motivation in the FBI's decisions to use counterintelligence techniques. The report did however point out serious mistakes and mishandling of evidence by the FBI.

3 hours ago, lostone said:

Some days I hate development.  Had an issue with 1 of 4 servers not working.  Had the vendor on the line for about 5 hours.  We conclude at about 730pm.  Magically at 10pm it is working.  We have no idea why.  I really don’t like that and now I am going to have to dig around the org and chase ghosts.

#facepalm

Hate that...

lostone likes this

16 hours ago, Serge said:

https://reason.com/2019/12/11/trump-to-declare-judaism-a-nationality-and-everyone-is-confused/

That's some gutter **** right there. He's signing an order that allows Judaism to be covered under Title IV of the Civil Right's Act, but he "announced" it by leaking it to the NYT the night before he intended to sign it, and he had them report that it explicitly makes Judaism a nationality. Today they're offended that the left would assume an Anti-Semitic motive based on language that isn't in the order, because of course they didn't put that part in the order. That's even dirtier than I figured yesterday.

Who do they think they are, James Comey?

1 hour ago, Sancho said:

Solo and Rogue One are the only two SW Movies I didn't see in theaters (I saw the LE original trilogy when they were rereleased in 1997).  I regret not seeing RO, I tried to take my brother in law on a Saturday and it was sold out, and I just waited till it hit netflix after that.