Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

66,023 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

True story; I offered to buy him a Ps4 Pro last Christmas so he could play with me but he came out of the closet and told me he was gay for Xbox. I've learned to accept him for who he is now. I even thought about trying a little xbox myself here recently. 

x4MhIAf.jpg

28 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

No need to buy one if you guys won't play online with me. I played Battlefield with Marla and her boyfriend. They liked to sit on the side of a mtn and snipe. I saved their *** quite a few times.

What's the name of the app?

Literally just Free Movies HD. Only downside is most things are 720 rather than 1080 but that doesn't bother me. Its pretty easy to use, I don't have to try a dozen different links for like 15 minutes before I can get the movie to play and everyone I've watched so far as an optional subtitle feature. 

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Literally just Free Movies HD. Only downside is most things are 720 rather than 1080 but that doesn't bother me. Its pretty easy to use, I don't have to try a dozen different links for like 15 minutes before I can get the movie to play and everyone I've watched so far as an optional subtitle feature. 

Is it for android?

18 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Cinema HD is good, too. Weeds out all of the captcha feeds. Some sites are full HD but they are 3-4 gb downloads and not good for wi-fi.

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

That’s not really the point he was making.  How do you know if something really happened when the fake news media doesn’t report it?  

Then he said, can you believe the articles of impeachment don’t have any crimes in them?  What’s up with that? (Paraphrasing)

18 minutes ago, Red&Black said:

That’s not really the point he was making.  How do you know if something really happened when the fake news media doesn’t report it?  

Then he said, can you believe the articles of impeachment don’t have any crimes in them?  What’s up with that? (Paraphrasing)

I know I am wasting my time saying this, but I am pretty sure I’d be in jail right now if I pulled what trump did.  If I attempt a crime and fail at it or am caught and do the legal thing with evidence I was going to commit a crime... pretty sure I’d be going to jail for a long time depending on the crime

Door Gunner and Scrunchomarx like this

8 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I have no idea if this this true, but with what we know is it totally unbelievable? 

The 30 for 30 on this is so good

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

The 30 for 30 on this is so good

Herschel Walker leaving UGA after his junior season (in a time when it never happened)  to play for the New Jersey Generals broke 8yo Gritz' heart. Among the first of many heartbreaks involving teams in this wretched state. 

12 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Time will tell who's right. ;)

It always does for WFW as you know. Word of advice from one of your peers, stick to the movie thread. You ain't half bad there.

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

It always does for WFW as you know. Word of advice from one of your peers, stick to the movie thread. You ain't half bad there.

Don't get me started. Trump's latest comment on our FBI after the IG stated no bias in the Russia probe > "SCUM".   JFC he's demented and I still don't get his unwavering support. :shrug: I want a POTUS R or D that doesn't behave like a ****ing childish punkazz bully.

After criticizing the D's for delaying trade deal, now that they presented it, Moscow Mitch says he will delay it till after the Impeachment process. Good job 'R's  :bang:

8 hours ago, Red&Black said:

I can believe it, yeah. Congress can impeach a president for simply behaving in a way that they feel is unbecoming of a holder of a high office, such as some of the articles against Andrew Johnson being about his public drunkenness and him making overly critical speeches about Congress.