Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

65,995 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

'Everyone else is so smug!'

'I'm right! The only reason you disagree with me is because you're programmed by cable TV!'

Pretty silly stuff.

You literally won't even respond to me because you don't want an argument more nuanced than that.

19 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

Let me know when you want to talk about specific things, facts and the like. 

You only want to talk about what you heard on MSNBC. You think it's more but I've never seen much else.

9 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

There is zero evidence that when Trump asks his lawyers to do something, he actually doesn't want them to do that thing.

Yeah, he'd only do something like that if it was meant to create the impression that's what he wanted. That's the deceptive part I'm describing.

11 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

[Pelosi's staff meeting this afternoon]

Staffer 1: "Nailed it again, Nancy!"

Staffer 2: "Honestly, your strategic messaging is just genius." 

Staffer 3: "10 out of 10, would watch again."

Staffer 4: "Um ... am I missing something here?"

Staffer 5: "I can say, with no hyperbole, that you are the greatest political operative of all time."

19 minutes ago, Serge said:

You literally won't even respond to me because you don't want an argument more nuanced than that.

You only want to talk about what you heard on MSNBC. You think it's more but I've never seen much else.

how about the entire Russia investigation?   lol  

4 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

how about the entire Russia investigation?   lol  

See, you want to treat it like established fact that the Russia investigation proved everything Trump was being accused of, and you're not going to let anyone get away with thinking otherwise, even though your version of the facts would have produced a separate reality where the Mueller investigation proved that Trump himself was working directly with Putin. But you're going to address people as if they need to accept your version of the story just for you to regard them as someone capable of talking about the subject of Trump and Russia, so you're basically not even able to talk about it with someone that doesn't think the same way you do and consume the same narratives that you do. You project that onto me, but I can talk about what I believe with anyone, whether they believe me or not. You're the one that needs to **** on anyone you disagree with.

Just now, Serge said:

See, you want to treat it like established fact that the Russia investigation proved everything Trump was being accused of, and you're not going to let anyone get away with thinking otherwise, even though your version of the facts would have produced a separate reality where the Mueller investigation proved that Trump himself was working directly with Putin. But you're going to address people as if they need to accept your version of the story just for you to regard them as someone capable of talking about the subject of Trump and Russia, so you're basically not even able to talk about it with someone that doesn't think the same way you do and consume the same narratives that you do. You project that onto me, but I can talk about what I believe with anyone, whether they believe me or not. You're the one that needs to **** on anyone you disagree with.

Somebody has not been paying attention.    I will give you $1 for any and every post where I have claimed Trump was working directly with Putin.     I am going to owe you $0. 

You project and you also assume...and you are wrong. 

1 minute ago, thesouphead said:

Somebody has not been paying attention.    I will give you $1 for any and every post where I have claimed Trump was working directly with Putin.     I am going to owe you $0. 

You project and you also assume...and you are wrong. 

Oh, so you understand perfectly well how damaging it was for the credibility of all Trump's most vocal opponents to act like that was a foregone conclusion during the investigation, and you're rightfully more upset with CNN, MSNBC, and all the liberal talk shows for pushing those stories than you are with one guy posting on a football message board.

1 minute ago, Serge said:

Oh, so you understand perfectly well how damaging it was for the credibility of all Trump's most vocal opponents to act like that was a foregone conclusion during the investigation, and you're rightfully more upset with CNN, MSNBC, and all the liberal talk shows for pushing those stories than you are with one guy posting on a football message board.

What are you talking about, dude? 

Be specific.     Show me an article...something.    it sounds like you are just assuming things...again.

21 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

What are you talking about, dude? 

Be specific.     Show me an article...something.    it sounds like you are just assuming things...again.

An article showing talk show people joking about Trump and Putin? Did Bill Maher joke about other stuff in 2017? I think Colbert was joking about it the night before the Barr memo was released. Not to mention most SNL skits involving Trump. The jokes were the problem because those communicated how obvious Trump and Putin were being.

8 minutes ago, Serge said:

I like cats

Most cat lovers are introverts as the majority of cats. Dog lovers are the opposite like most dogs who love and give attention.