Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

65,415 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Billy Ocean said:

Yah, he's going to win again. People step far out of their lanes to avoid confronting him and to presumably give themselves an excuse to vote for him. "I don't like it when he (fill in the blank) but his handling of the economy has been good."

Scrunchomarx likes this

41 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Trump would take that jacket in a heartbeat. He'd wear it to his next MAGA rally and throw it away soon after that.

On 12/8/2019 at 4:51 PM, Big_Dog said:

Kim Jon Un firing significant new missile test (continued)

He didn't accomplish s.h--it but the bootlickers think so and they have been snookered too.

It’s not a mutual admiration society between Donald Trump and one of his favorite autocrats, North Korea’s Kim Jong Un. Trump has called Kim “a great leader” with whom he has a “very, very good relationship.” Kim disagrees having his government release a statement calling Trump a “heedless and erratic old man” on Monday, after Trump tweeted on Sunday that Kim is “too smart” to “void his special relationship” with Trump.

One of Kim’s senior officials, former nuclear negotiator Kim Yong Chol, said that Trump “is such a heedless and erratic old man, the time when we cannot but call him a ‘dotard’ again may come. […] Trump has too many things that he does not know about (North Korea). We have nothing more to lose. Though the U.S. may take away anything more from us, it can never remove the strong sense of self-respect, might and resentment against the U.S. from us.”

I rest my case bootlickers and yield my time.  :tiphat:

On 12/6/2019 at 4:02 PM, achilles return said:

hm is gonna do his part and vote for sanders in the primary because he is a decent human being.

right!??

On 12/6/2019 at 9:19 PM, HolyMoses said:

I hate this place.