Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

67,446 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Scrunchomarx said:

That chick usually don’t do nothing for me until she’s dressed as Wonder Woman. Got dam yo

I'm not gonna lie......skinny women don't really do much for me......but her smile......dude. Maybe it's a confidence thing.

I feel you.

Scrunchomarx likes this

4 minutes ago, Sturgil Simpson said:

"Sometimes I wonder... will God ever forgive us for what we've done to eachother...? Then I look around and I realise... God left this place a long time ago."

These phony "Christians" reinforce this belief in me every day.

I told that to a 60 yr old xian conservative when he was trying to get me to go to his church. The abandoned part. And then I told him his religious beliefs are based on whatever corporate overlord is against what will benefit society. 

Door Gunner likes this

Didn't check to see if this was already posted, but my first thought was who invited this turd and gave him a chance to slander Jewish people (and Native Americans) way harder than anything Ilhan Omar was censured for? Where the heck is the outrage that Omar was subject to from the left or the right? I hate politics.

Billy Ocean likes this

6 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

I don't disagree.  It's not surprising the mental illness is present early. It's a dysphoria. 

The brain is not a mental object...

7 hours ago, achilles return said:

just ignore the transphobic garbage, imo. report and move on.

He's not breaking any ToS. We all agree his diagnosis is stupid. Stop reporting folks you disagree with. Just put them on ignore. 

All these reports are just making abf....

w6mlj.jpg

8 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

This should be the name of the next thread when this one inevitably gets locked.

Yes, because this one was just an after birth title, with no thought put into...yo