Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

66,577 posts in this topic

51 minutes ago, lostone said:

I have actually paid off 56k in student loan debt and have none.  I still want others to get free school.  Know why?  I’m not a selfish piece of poop

If I was trying to figure out who you are IRL, I'd have to cross all Republicans and every member of Dem leadership off the list.

NK leader sends Trump a Christmas gift by setting off a "significant" missile test. Maybe Trump misjudged their relationship over developing more powerful missiles.  :shrug:

Image result for kim jong un meme

7 hours ago, AF89 said:

@Gritzblitz 2.0 

I came

:rain:

I'm not sure but that might be one of the few times I've actually been on the winning end of a fight that flipped in the final seconds. Usually I pick the guy who dominates the fight only for them to **** it up late.

That was an ugly fight as far as heavyweights go, which was Overeem's plan all along. He just ran out of gas at the end and finally ate one of those bombs. Wild finish though. 

4 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

NK leader sends Trump a Christmas gift by setting off a "significant" missile test. Maybe Trump misjudged their relationship over developing more powerful missiles.  :shrug:

Image result for kim jong un meme

Trump tried to do what he could without going to war as the media wants him to do.

And JFC, you just come across as childish for an elderly man with your nonstop stupid posts....

mdrake34 likes this

3 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

That was an ugly fight as far as heavyweights go, which was Overeem's plan all along. He just ran out of gas at the end and finally ate one of those bombs. Wild finish though. 

Yeah that was the heavyweight equivalent of a soccer team just parking the bus. I get the strategy of it but there's nothing worse in MMA that the guy whose strategy is to stack up points on top/fence control for the inevitable judgment call. (Not even trying that hard for a submission or a good ground n pound)

Overeem was probably going to win that fight depending on who the judges had winning round 2, so that buzzer beater walkoff K.O was pretty sweet and I won $20

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

Trump tried to do what he could without going to war as the media wants him to do.

And JFC, you just come across as childish for an elderly man with your nonstop stupid posts....

I don't think the media wanted him to go to war.

There was never going to be a war with NKorea....all Trump really did was give them the attention that they so desperately wanted.

We have been hearing about these missiles for 25 years......and nearly without fail.....they fail.

But yew....his posts are pretty stupid...that is why he and wfw share the retirement section of moat of our ignore lists

Random story

one time I told the joke that quagmire made “I felt guilty once, but she woke up half way through “.  I then tried unsuccessfully to explain the joke for 20 minutes.  That hurt my brain 

33 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I don't think the media wanted him to go to war.

There was never going to be a war with NKorea....all Trump really did was give them the attention that they so desperately wanted.

We have been hearing about these missiles for 25 years......and nearly without fail.....they fail.

But yew....his posts are pretty stupid...that is why he and wfw share the retirement section of moat of our ignore lists

The media are the agitators to Trump about N. Korea. It's not about America's safety, it's about them acting like school yard kids saying "are you going to take that?" to Trump. Hoping he'll give a stupid /threatening comment.