Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

66,481 posts in this topic

Trump is inhuman. And I mean that in the most literal sense. He thinks this is some sort of comfort to the victims and surviving family members.

2 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Trump is inhuman. And I mean that in the most literal sense. He thinks this is some sort of comfort to the victims and surviving family members.

If Biden or Buttigeig get nominated, We, As Americans, need 4 more years of this. Hopefully Trump amends the constitution too and gets another 4 after that. As the Liberal Left, we cannot settle for anything less than Sanders or Tulsi. The whole thing has to come down first.

13 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

If Biden or Buttigeig get nominated, We, As Americans, need 4 more years of this. Hopefully Trump amends the constitution too and gets another 4 after that. As the Liberal Left, we cannot settle for anything less than Sanders or Tulsi. The whole thing has to come down first.

Also:

I'm not racist or sexist or anti-immigrant or against Muslims or for foreign interference in our elections or happy with a president who is printing money thanks to his position or helping Russia expand its international footprint or for voter suppression or against civil rights or for grossly incompetent judges on the federal bench or ignoring the dozens of mass shootings this year alone or for a president who lies literally every time he speaks to the press. I just want to keep my health plan from work, even though I complain about how much it increases every year and still can't afford to go to the doctor.

2 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

::couple of weeks ago::

”MAGA 2020! You lefties are forcing me to vote for Trump!”

::now::

”why are the stupid dems distracting us with impeachment, Trump hung out with Epstein!”

Yeah yall got me riled up a few weeks ago. I over reacted.  Now we can we talk about how obvious this all is or do you need more time to feel like you have some sort of moral high ground? 

6 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Mark Richt never went 11-1 in 3 straight regular seasons. It's not the same. 

The meaning of stats is always left to the ability of the interpreter to put them into context. Personally, I believe we never have enough information to truly decipher numbers. Stats like the Richt/Smart tweet should just be chalked up as fun facts. 

6 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

The meaning of stats is always left to the ability of the interpreter to put them into context. Personally, I believe we never have enough information to truly decipher numbers. Stats like the Richt/Smart tweet should just be chalked up as fun facts. 

Richt was fired because of his last four years, not his first four. 

11 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Richt was fired because of his last four years, not his first four. 

That's a great point. Looking at stats is meaningless sans context. The only way you could ever make a fair comparison is if both coaches handled the same teams against the same opponents on the same day. Which is obviously impossible. It's ever going to be apples and oranges if even one data point changes. If you can find the underlying patterns per Chaos Theory, then you can make a determination as to what their records mean in relation to each other.

Don't mind me. I'm just trying to give myself a headache by overthinking something. Mission accomplished, BTW.

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

What are the medals for? 

I think it was a costume party, unless that’s his Israeli intelligence uniform. 

Wild and disgusting that Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell will never be brought to justice. 

**** England. 

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I think it was a costume party, unless that’s his Israeli intelligence uniform. 

Wild and disgusting that Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell will never be brought to justice. 

**** England. 

@Billy Ocean if we’re going to demand that Bernie address SETSA imma need Corbyn to call out the Royal Family for protecting Prince Andrew and Maxwell. 

3 minutes ago, lostone said:

@Wokezone

really excited to know you will be voting to possibly ensure I won’t be able to vote because libs made you do it.

No no no. I'm voting to possibly ensure you won't be able to vote because the libs want every kid who qualifies for college to be able to attend without assuming crippling debt for the next 30 years. Kids in my generation didn't get to do it so it's not fair to me if you give my kids an opportunity and path to succeed in life.

16 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

No no no. I'm voting to possibly ensure you won't be able to vote because the libs want every kid who qualifies for college to be able to attend without assuming crippling debt for the next 30 years. Kids in my generation didn't get to do it so it's not fair to me if you give my kids an opportunity and path to succeed in life.

I have actually paid off 56k in student loan debt and have none.  I still want others to get free school.  Know why?  I’m not a selfish piece of poop

@Gritzblitz 2.0 

I came

:rain:

I'm not sure but that might be one of the few times I've actually been on the winning end of a fight that flipped in the final seconds. Usually I pick the guy who dominates the fight only for them to **** it up late.

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this