Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

65,681 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I'm actually down for this

I'm down for Biden dropping out, suing Spanky for slander and defamation and having him submit to a deposition. Spanky would lie, forcing the Republicans to either do another heel turn to ignore it or explain why things changed since Clinton and Biden would be out of the race. Win-win.

1 hour ago, thesouphead said:

Right on, Devin.

giphy.gif

Just ftr,  your brain's so rotted out with cable news commentary you think I identify as a Republican based on my criticizing cable news. I get the impression you approach people irl who aren't even sympathetic to Trump, the Republicans or the right-wing media as if they were Trump people, and they don't even know how to talk you out of continuing to believe that they worship the ground Trump walks on. There's no point to arguing with someone that thinks they know your sympathies better than you do.

JDaveG likes this

40 minutes ago, Serge said:

Just ftr,  your brain's so rotted out with cable news commentary you think I identify as a Republican based on my criticizing cable news. I get the impression you approach people irl who aren't even sympathetic to Trump, the Republicans or the right-wing media as if they were Trump people, and they don't even know how to talk you out of continuing to believe that they worship the ground Trump walks on. There's no point to arguing with someone that thinks they know your sympathies better than you do.

Nope. I think you are indifferent...as I actually said earlier today when poking fun of your possible twitter trends.    Do you not recall that? I straight up told you that you come across as indifferent.

And with all that has transpired today, I am now 98% sure you are just trolling.  You don't seem to provide news or information here you just attack others for doing so.

8 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Does it mean that I have to actually watch them? Because I'd rather get a vasectomy from @mdrake34 's urologist using a rusty fishing knife. 

How about you watch that trash and report back to us.

1 minute (actually probably 70 seconds)

And it was in context with the impeachment announcement and there was no opinion or editorializing from Chris Hayes before or after the clip was played. It was simply presented and MSNBC moved on. You know...like a news show. 

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

See, some people look at that and see a guy that's so insecure he needs bigger salt and pepper shakers than other people at the table, because that soothes the impenetrable chaos of his steadily softening brain, and I wish I could just believe that, too, but it seems more likely that he has some comedic sensibilities, including how to use hilariously stupid props. And his props are often genuinely funny for how stupid or screwy they are. No one would be able to think of all this if they weren't actively thinking about what'll screw with the left.

36 minutes ago, Serge said:

See, some people look at that and see a guy that's so insecure he needs bigger salt and pepper shakers than other people at the table, because that soothes the impenetrable chaos of his steadily softening brain, and I wish I could just believe that, too, but it seems more likely that he has some comedic sensibilities, including how to use hilariously stupid props. And his props are often genuinely funny for how stupid or screwy they are. No one would be able to think of all this if they weren't actively thinking about what'll screw with the left.

I'd be dead from alcohol poisoning 10 times if I took a shot every time you typed "the left" on this thread.

#facts