Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

67,128 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Saw the first episode of watchman the other day.  Just came from the African American museum and was just talking about black wall street and Tulsa Oklahoma... yeah that show is woke as F

mdrake34 and Gritzblitz 2.0 like this

15 minutes ago, lostone said:

Saw the first episode of watchman the other day.  Just came from the African American museum and was just talking about black wall street and Tulsa Oklahoma... yeah that show is woke as F

I think I mentioned here before that there were people I work with who didn't know the Tulsa massacre really happened. They thought it was just a plotline in the show. 

lostone likes this

@Billy Ocean my wife did Leadership Georgia this year, her boss got nominated, but since she’s divorced my wife went as her “spouse.” Their final trip was to D.C. last week. They went to the CIA and heard Gina Haspel speak. I told her she was a torturer. To my horror, last night my wife put on a CIA shirt she bought, I guess at the ******* CIA gift shop. I called her a boot licker. 

1 hour ago, lostone said:

I haven’t seen any episodes and pretty much the only thing I know about the show is that Robert Redford has been president for a quarter century, but this is one of my favorite Twitter accounts:

lostone and Gritzblitz 2.0 like this

25 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

@Billy Ocean my wife did Leadership Georgia this year, her boss got nominated, but since she’s divorced my wife went as her “spouse.” Their final trip was to D.C. last week. They went to the CIA and heard Gina Haspel speak. I told her she was a torturer. To my horror, last night my wife put on a CIA shirt she bought, I guess at the ******* CIA gift shop. I called her a boot licker. 

Mayor Pete is a CIA asset.

Scrunchomarx likes this