Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

66,339 posts in this topic

The good news:  MSNBC is reporting that DEVIN NUNES has a meeting with VICTOR SHOKIN in Vienna.  (Just typing that makes me aroused.) 

The bad news: I’m probably in like the one one hundredth of one percent of people who understand why that is HUGE!!!!

The worse news: The source is permas’ lawyer. 

sad trombone 

24 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

The good news:  MSNBC is reporting that DEVIN NUNES has a meeting with VICTOR SHOKIN in Vienna.  (Just typing that makes me aroused.) 

The bad news: I’m probably in like the one one hundredth of one percent of people who understand why that is HUGE!!!!

sad trombone 

It means he might have been violating election related laws. It also means that he should recuse himself from his role in the impeachment hearings and might actually need to be a witness.

another thing of note...lots of the Ukraine related documents that Schiff and others have been trying to get from the White House have now been obtained by people who filed FOIA requests. Next week is gonna be full of news.

HolyMoses likes this

1 hour ago, HolyMoses said:

sad trombone 

I mean the really funny part was him specifically trying to call Schiff out for his involvement with the whistleblower when he's colloborating with the suspects. Probably should have let somebody else call out "shifty Schiff"

God our government is broken as ****

Wow. This proves that Pompeo's rejection of the Congressional subpoenas were not based on privilege or a need to keep anything classified. I wonder if a new AG would pursue him and Barr for their abuses of the oversight process?

16 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I mean the really funny part was him specifically trying to call Schiff out for his involvement with the whistleblower when he's colloborating with the suspects. Probably should have let somebody else call out "shifty Schiff"

God our government is broken as ****

falconsd56 and HolyMoses like this

9 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Man sure would be great if any if this mattered and our nation's surplus of fox news grandpas just didn't ignore it.

I do not envy White millennials this thanksgiving having to deal with MAGA parents.  

Also this

9 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Dayum, you missed your calling. Theological school or welding. 

Good come back. :golfclap: How about brain surgeon or trash collector?

8 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

sad trombone 

Soon the hard headed R holdouts will realize some of their own are supporting Putin and his Hitler style desire take over of countries. Trump doesn't seem to care. :(

Again, W. and Obama had the wherewithal to lie to us in ways that were not capable of being proved demonstrably false before they finished leaving their lips.