Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,459 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Generally I’m opposed to outside policing of the thread, but I fully support the mod who gave Worzone a suspension for posting cringe.

Maybe if people interacted with him more in the correct way he'll get himself suspended some more.

4 hours ago, Wokezone said:

Trump is not a Good person but hes a millik times better than anything the fascist left will trot out 

So true. 

2 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Nunez should be on borrowed time. He brought a BS story to the White House a couple years ago then walked outside and did a presser saying the info was just handed to him. Don't remember what the issue was but it was pure White House manure as usual.

He said that Trump had been caught up in surveillance tape, which in his pea brain indicated Trump was being bugged by the intelligence services. Turns out, two crooks were being monitored and one started talking about his relationship Don Pigo Porkeone. But Nunes' district reelected him, so he's in one of those safe districts. Like Gym Jordan, although Jordan's has been gerrymandered insanely to stay red.

3 hours ago, Serge said:

Yeah I'm really questioning myself based on saying something that managed to offend both of you two chuckle****s.

Neither one of were offended. We were just pointing out how easily you get triggered these day and how your TDS kicks in way to often now.

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Neither one of were offended. We were just pointing out how easily you get triggered these day and how your TDS kicks in way to often now.

3 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Time is more important to me than finding a gif to fit you.

3 hours ago, Serge said:

Demonstrably false

3 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

:coupons:

No I offended him and I'm happy with myself for doing so. It's cute as all **** that you're taking up for each other, though.

Scrunchomarx likes this

4 hours ago, Serge said:

They'd talk themselves into how good their impeach cobbler and gravy are, and how great it is to break bread with the enemy on a holiday.

You ain't woke dude. Just because Squirrely Bob and I rarely agree on politics doesn't mean we cannot break bread together and be friends. See it's you OK Millennial generation that think politics is life and you have to be sworn enemies if you're on opposite sides of the aisle. Some of my best friend in life are flaming Liberals. 

@Big_Dog

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You ain't woke dude. Just because Squirrely Bob and I rarely agree on politics doesn't mean we cannot break bread together and be friends. See it's you OK Millennial generation that think politics is life and you have to be sworn enemies if you're on opposite sides of the aisle. Some of my best friend in life are flaming Liberals. 

Well yeah, I've been saying for years you're a Democrat. Almost nothing distinguishes you from Big_Dog aside from your feelings towards Trump. You both pretend you have less in common than you do because it lets you act like you're "opposites," but to me you're two old liberals on a message board ranting about the people that don't worship your particular idols.

36 minutes ago, Serge said:

No I offended him and I'm happy with myself for doing so. It's cute as all **** that you're taking up for each other, though.

I see you need inspiration...maybe this will reach you

17 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

The only thing I’ve seen today that was funnier than the IUD tweet was the fact that worzone caught a 3 day ban for ****reporting pg. What a loser. 

mdrake34 likes this

27 minutes ago, Serge said:

Well yeah, I've been saying for years you're a Democrat. Almost nothing distinguishes you from Big_Dog aside from your feelings towards Trump. You both pretend you have less in common than you do because it lets you act like you're "opposites," but to me you're two old liberals on a message board ranting about the people that don't worship your particular idols.

Dayum, you missed your calling. Theological school or welding. 

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

The only thing I’ve seen today that was funnier than the IUD tweet was the fact that worzone caught a 3 day ban for ****reporting pg. What a loser. 

:lol: