Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

54,840 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

He called me a fascist 

Then posted a picture immediately after saying fascist deserve to die 

The when I called him out on it the mod suspended me for 3 days. 

I mean what more needs to be said. I have no choice but to vote for Trump. If liberal fascist take control they would likely arrest you for saying things they dont like. Open borders, open society's all that jazz. Infiltrate, influence,  outnumber, dominate.

Looks like your path to the Dark Side is complete, Ani. Please close the door on your way out of the temple.

Big_Dog and Scrunchomarx like this

1 hour ago, Wokezone said:

191001090326-trump-map-exlarge-169.jpg

So, there are 250 million eligible voters. Trump got what, 62 million? Thats 25%
Only 1/4 of the people.

HolyMoses likes this

5 minutes ago, defcon4 said:

So, there are 250 million eligible voters. Trump got what, 62 million? Thats 25%
Only 1/4 of the people.

I was gonna post how incredibly stoopid that meme was with the knowledge that Fatty McNasty won the election with three million fewer votes but decided not to waste time. I was going to point out that only an idiot would look at it and take it seriously but then I realized Woke might not be a troll and I pumped the brakes, lest I get personal. If there is a long sad history of craptastically ignorant and head scratchingly obvious misleading memes, that one belongs in the hall of fame.

13 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Image result for blast gif"

Nunez should be on borrowed time. He brought a BS story to the White House a couple years ago then walked outside and did a presser saying the info was just handed to him. Don't remember what the issue was but it was pure White House manure as usual.

5 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

I think Hillary is going to be arrested sentenced released arrested sentence released arrested send over and over until the end of her days.

McCabe and the rest were f***ed. They need reinstatement and back play with interest. Trump,and his horseshe.it at it's finest.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and HolyMoses like this

Rick Perry on FOX News said he had nothing to do with the Biden investigation request of the Ukraine although about a  dozen top top well respected witnesses say he was one of the 3 amigos. When if ever will the lies stop? All Perry or any of the other suspects need to do is come forward instead of hiding in Trumps  basement.

2 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

He's just one of those rednecks that has obviously never really fought, but assumes if he did he would be too tough to "tap out".

I tried to explain to him that chokes and joint locks don't care how tough you are. Arms break and people go unconscious all the same.

But as we both know, people who don't train have all kinds of weird assumptions about fighting. 

Oh, he might be too tough to TAP out. 

Nobody is too tough to PASS out though. 

55 minutes ago, defcon4 said:

Only 1/4 of the people.

Hillary got 63

Trump got 62

Electoral college works fine since the 1800s

Five times a candidate has won the popular vote and lost the election.

Andrew Jackson in 1824 (to John Quincy Adams);

Samuel Tilden in 1876 (to Rutherford B. Hayes); Grover Cleveland in 1888 (to Benjamin Harrison);

Al Gore in 2000 (to George W. Bush);

Hillary Clinton in 2016 (to Donald J. Trump).

Liberals: Trump wins: this isn't fair burn it down!

Conservatives: this is how we've done this since forever.

Liberals : Yeah but now we taken control of the education departments in all major  schools and kicked you out and taken over major  populated cities using the media/social media and kicked you off those platforms for the most part and now we finally outnumber you especially after we naturalize these millions of peoples we've brought here illegally and promised free stuff.  So yes we can change the rules so we can win everytime and you'll just have to agree to our way of thinking on some things or lose.

Conservatives: umm No we wont allow you to change the rules after you've manipulated the game.

Liberals: Are you saying you wont accept the election results??? Traitors!!

Conservatives:  Umm.... no that's not how that works thats a hostile takeover not politics.

5 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Hillary got 63

Trump got 62

Electoral college works fine since the 1800s

Five times a candidate has won the popular vote and lost the election.

Andrew Jackson in 1824 (to John Quincy Adams);

Samuel Tilden in 1876 (to Rutherford B. Hayes); Grover Cleveland in 1888 (to Benjamin Harrison);

Al Gore in 2000 (to George W. Bush);

Hillary Clinton in 2016 (to Donald J. Trump).

Liberals: Trump wins: this isn't fair burn it down!

Conservatives: this is how we've done this since forever.

Liberals : Yeah but now we taken control of the education departments in all major  schools and kicked you out and taken over major  populated cities using the media/social media and kicked you off those platforms for the most part and now we finally outnumber you especially after we naturalize these millions of peoples we've brought here illegally and promised free stuff.  So yes we can change the rules so we can win everytime and you'll just have to agree to our way of thinking on some things or lose.

Conservatives: umm No we wont allow you to change the rules after you've manipulated the game.

Liberals: Are you saying you wont accept the election results??? Traitors!!

Conservatives:  Umm.... no that's not how that works thats a hostile takeover not politics.

Hillary got closer to 66 Million.

I mean, I know the guy is real disingenuous, but, “Liberals : Yeah but now we taken control of the education departments in all major  schools and kicked you out and taken over major  populated cities using the media/social media and kicked you off those platforms for the most part and now we finally outnumber you especially after we naturalize these millions of peoples we've brought here illegally and promised free stuff.  So yes we can change the rules so we can win everytime and you'll just have to agree to our way of thinking on some things or lose.”

I mean, really guy? Coming from the party that has gerrymandered the country into oblivion? That’s real ******* rich.