Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

66,267 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

"Jiu-jitsu," being a fighting system, doesn't "work" or "not work."

Individuals with skill in applying it, however, can work remarkably well.

Your cousin has made a category error.

He's just one of those rednecks that has obviously never really fought, but assumes if he did he would be too tough to "tap out".

I tried to explain to him that chokes and joint locks don't care how tough you are. Arms break and people go unconscious all the same.

But as we both know, people who don't train have all kinds of weird assumptions about fighting. 

JDaveG likes this

50 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

@Serge who argues everyone else has brain-worms is displaying his own spectacular case of them as you pointed out. Might explain why he has been taking my thoughts (which are right about Trump) over Trump the regime, and posting them into his own conspiracy theories.  

Good call @Big_Dog

I firmly believe he's a s.h!t stirrer and nothing more.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Do you guys usually do the traditional Thanksgiving spread??

I was wanting to do that but I got overruled and we are having an "italian feast"...home made manicotti, chicken and eggplant parm, garlic bread, home made pasta and meatballs,salad and some other things that the inlaws mentioned....I had already zoned out by that point but it is going a carbapoluza for sure.

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

Thought I was a communist.

Liberal fascist. 

You use authority figures to silence dissenting opinions. Whether it be government or board moderators. You attack and the use authority to silence the critic of your attack. 

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Thought I was a communist.

He’s ok with fascism as long as it’s not liberal brand fascism. 

1 minute ago, Wokezone said:

Liberal fascist. 

You use authority figures to silence dissenting opinions. Whether it be government or board moderators. You attack and the use authority to silence the critic of your attack. 

Worse than big dog And wfl

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

Just now, Wokezone said:

Liberal fascist. 

I'm a communist, liberal, and a fascist at the same time? Interesting.

Can you throw in anarchist to round that out?

Scrunchomarx likes this

51 minutes ago, Serge said:

Two peas in a pod

I'm picturing WFW and Big Dog being forced to do Thanksgiving together after getting kicked out of their respective family get togethers.

WFW would bring the $70 MAGA gravy boat he bought on Trumps scam site, Big Dog unsuccessfully tries to bake something he calls impeach cobbler but it comes out poorly

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

I'm a communist, liberal, and a fascist at the same time? Interesting.

Can you throw in anarchist to round that out?

Certainly, not American in any sense  of the word 

Psychic Gibbon likes this

@Jpowors this version of worzone has gone full circle. First posts when he dusted off his t-falcon account were a maga hat and how liberals were gonna make him vote for Trump in 2020.

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

@Jpowors this version of worzone has gone full circle. First posts when he dusted off his t-falcon account were a maga hat and how liberals were gonna make him vote for Trump in 2020.

Is it a coincidence that the mask is off and he's losing his **** again after Chick-Fil-A's announcement? I believe not.

mdrake34 and Scrunchomarx like this

3 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Who could have ever predicted this? I'm in shock 

mdrake34 likes this

Just now, AF89 said:

I was going to ask if Kavanaugh had been crying about booking and that's what triggered him?

He's probably still mad that he said I made a death threat against him by posting a WW2 poster and a mod told him to shut up.