Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

66,335 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

A close member of my family is in their 3rd year study of Neuro Science. Dementia symptoms manifest themselves in many fashions. Speaking with this person about these symptoms,  I learned that Trump might have dementia. All along I thought he lies because that's just him. No, it could be a sign of just forgetting things he has previously said. He has other symptoms such as occasional slurred speech and temper tantrums that relate to dementia. Honestly he may have health issues in addition to the chest pain and obesity. I feel a bit bad that I rake him over the coals each time he pulls a blunder because he just might not be able to help it. :shrug:

My friend @formertop10postertakitez was in the middle of earning his PhD in neuroscience when bible college graduate Worzone was arguing with him about ‘real science’ in this thread:

On 11/18/2019 at 3:39 PM, Billy Ocean said:

You take the good with the bad and while I seldom interacted with snak, some of the funniest stuff I’ve experienced on the internet was because of him, but when do we get laughs from what Worzone does?

I will always remember this tho:

mdrake34 likes this

5 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

In my post I said I've raked him over the coals every time he blundered. I followed it up with saying maybe he can't help it and that I feel a bit bad for doing it.

And I was pointing out that you shouldn't feel good about the condition of your brain while you're repeating talking points MSNBC was wearing out in 2017, especially if you don't remember MSNBC saying any of that, or you repeating what they said here.

11 minutes ago, Serge said:

And I was pointing out that you shouldn't feel good about the condition of your brain while you're repeating talking points MSNBC was wearing out in 2017, especially if you don't remember MSNBC saying any of that, or you repeating what they said here.

:huh: WTF are you trying to say?  If I never saw MSNBC talking points about it how can I feel bad about something that I was unaware of by repeating something I didn't know I was repeating. Right now you look like you shouldn't feel good about your brain.

4 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

:huh: WTF are you trying to say?  If I never saw MSNBC talking points about it how can I feel bad about something that I was unaware of by repeating something I didn't know I was repeating. Right now you look like you shouldn't feel good about your brain.

It's pretty bad if you can't remember it now

34 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

@Serge who argues everyone else has brain-worms is displaying his own spectacular case of them as you pointed out. Might explain why he has been taking my thoughts (which are right about Trump) over Trump the regime, and posting them into his own conspiracy theories.  

Good call @Big_Dog

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

@Serge who argues everyone else has brain-worms is displaying his own spectacular case of them as you pointed out. Might explain why he has been taking my thoughts (which are right about Trump) over Trump the regime, and posting them into his own conspiracy theories.  

Good call @Big_Dog

Two peas in a pod

mdrake34 and AF89 like this

4 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I have a MAGA chud cousin that is also one of those "jiu-jitsu wouldn't work on me" guys. 

There's a decent chance that I'm strangling a family member unconscious next Thursday.

"Jiu-jitsu," being a fighting system, doesn't "work" or "not work."

Individuals with skill in applying it, however, can work remarkably well.

Your cousin has made a category error.

Gritzblitz 2.0 likes this

1 minute ago, JDaveG said:

"Jiu-jitsu," being a fighting system, doesn't "work" or "not work."

Individuals with skill in applying it, however, can work remarkably well.

Your cousin has made a category error.

“Your face is a category error,” is what I would say if I was gritz’s cousin, right before I popped his jujitsu *** in the nose to show him I don’t fall for none of that kung fu mumbo-jumbo.

mdrake34, JDaveG and Gritzblitz 2.0 like this