Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

67,189 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Bolivia: Dam this fine *** "car" was totally worth all the headache it's caused. We apologize to the international community for being such drama queens.

16 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Braves signing Sheffield is still probably the worst thing to ever happen to my youth baseball career cause I was going to do that bat waggle no matter how bad it threw off my timing :ninja:

There is nothing to be ashamed of if your baseball career was played like a girl. Girl's can be great athletes. 

5 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Investigating the concentration camps and ethnic cleansing family separation program would be a good next step.

No they need to wrap this **** up early as possible, after having focused entirely on Ukraine, with the expectation that everyone will have paid close enough attention to know that the House Republicans were just bull****ting every witness with conspiracy theories. That's the play here, boys. Put all our faith in the belief that Americans paid attention to impeachment testimony having to do with the even ****tier sequel to Russiagate.

7 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

:rolleyes:

Yet, Joe thinks that the GOP will "come around" once Trump is out of the picture. They have a huge bullseye painted on him. My guess is that he'll pardon Trump to unify the country and present a peace offering if he wins. Which he will not.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

31 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Investigating the concentration camps and ethnic cleansing family separation program would be a good next step.

This Administration is also using imminent domain to take away Americans land on the border for this border fence. The video is heartbreaking.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/22/us/trump-administration-seizing-border-wall-land/index.html

A close member of my family is in their 3rd year study of Neuro Science. Dementia symptoms manifest themselves in many fashions. Speaking with this person about these symptoms,  I learned that Trump might have dementia. All along I thought he lies because that's just him. No, it could be a sign of just forgetting things he has previously said. He has other symptoms such as occasional slurred speech and temper tantrums that relate to dementia. Honestly he may have health issues in addition to the chest pain and obesity. I feel a bit bad that I rake him over the coals each time he pulls a blunder because he just might not be able to help it. :shrug:

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

5 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

A close member of my family is in their 3rd year study of Neuro Science. Dementia symptoms manifest themselves in many fashions. Speaking with this person about these symptoms,  I learned that Trump might have dementia. All along I thought he lies because that's just him. No, it could be a sign of just forgetting things he has previously said. He has other symptoms such as occasional slurred speech and temper tantrums that relate to dementia. Honestly he may have health issues in addition to the chest pain and obesity. I feel a bit bad that I rake him over the coals each time he pulls a blunder because he just might not be able to help it. :shrug:

They've been saying this exact **** on MSNBC since 2017 that I know of. I ought to acknowledge the irony of you posting this but I'm not going to call attention to it.

mdrake34 likes this

3 minutes ago, Serge said:

They've been saying this exact **** on MSNBC since 2017 that I know of. I ought to acknowledge the irony of you posting this but I'm not going to call attention to it.

Don't watch MSNBC very often so I missed it. You accidentally called attention to it by quoting it.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

Just now, Big_Dog said:

Don't watch MSNBC very often so I missed it. You accidentally called attention to it by quoting it.

I called attention to it because I wanted to point out that you've been repeating this stuff for years and either don't realize you're repeating yourself or you're more than happy to. 

mdrake34 likes this

8 minutes ago, Serge said:

For the heck of it I googled 'Trump dementia' and there are no less than 6 stories written about the possibility (none of which was MSNBC) so I'm not out in left field.

Just now, Big_Dog said:

For the heck of it I googled 'Trump dementia' and there are no less than 6 stories written about the possibility (none of which was MSNBC) so I'm not out in left field.

Yeah they've been saying it on MSNBC since 2017 that I know of. I wouldn't know if they've posted a recent article on it, they were really wearing it out during the Mueller investigation.

1 minute ago, Serge said:

I called attention to it because I wanted to point out that you've been repeating this stuff for years and either don't realize you're repeating yourself or you're more than happy to. 

In my post I said I've raked him over the coals every time he blundered. I followed it up with saying maybe he can't help it and that I feel a bit bad for doing it.