Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

65,391 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Serge said:

I tried to tell people here, the problem with this case is we knew from the start what Trump was driving at with Zelensky, and most people either already have an opinion on Trump or don't even want to think about him. There was very little upside to impeachment testimony changing the narrative about what he did one way or the other, so now people are getting tired of it, but the left still thinks people in general are becoming more interested in the impeachment because they're becoming more interested the closer they think they are to getting the Senate to flip on Trump.

You could pretty much say the same thing about Biden as he stumbles from one debate to the next with his foot in his mouth but while other candidates spike and decline his Never Trump boomers more or less just stick constant. 

4 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

But, "I want nothing"   :lol:

Yep. 
Even though he clearly stated in the phone call.."Yes, But I want you to do us a favor, though."

Followed by asking a foreign Government to investigate a private citizen and his political rival.

Followed by Count strike and the DNC..all of which are conspiracies  spun by Putin.

Yes, our President is asking this man to engage in political corruption AND spread the propaganda of Vladimir Putin. The very leader they are fighting against. :rolleyes:

Big_Dog likes this

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

You could pretty much say the same thing about Biden as he stumbles from one debate to the next with his foot in his mouth but while other candidates spike and decline his Never Trump boomers more or less just stick constant. 

They're the ones watching the impeachment testimony every day and they're probably not even really watching. For most people being told they ought to watch this stuff is probably kinda like being told they ought to go out in the yard and eat some dirt. = /

4 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

EJ58XNlXsAQ40Fc.jpg                                                                                                  ^^^^^^^^

You just broke an ABF fish narrative by reposnding to WFW...you're are in trouble :ninja::lol:

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

You just broke an ABF fish narrative by reposnding to WFW...you're are in trouble :ninja::lol:

OMG you're right but I couldn't help myself when I found this jewel.

WhenFalconsWin likes this

46 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

EJ58XNlXsAQ40Fc.jpg                                                                                                  ^^^^^^^^

This is about the most accurate image I have seen!

defcon4 and Big_Dog like this