Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

65,423 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, thofin21 said:

78360860_2383838355060087_5106123246248394752_n.jpg

What administration is this? No you e has lost there savings, jobs are coming back from overseas, healthcare is under Dems plan, our pensions have never been better, the education system has been a fixture for as long as our current gubmint system has been in place.

The Dems need to get away from two-way mirrors.

1 minute ago, The Kingfish said:

According to The Hill, Trump's approval rating has actually inched up since the impeachment hearings began and the general public has become bored with all the 'Get Trump' tactics. Democrat efforts would be better served at focusing on the 2020 election and unifying the party behind a strong candidate.

Yep.  I posted about that yesterday.  Gaslighting works.

9 minutes ago, Scrunchomarx said:

How much did the....

wait I know better

Facts Chico, that was a big waste of money under a false premise or as you understand it, a bogus FISA warrant that came from Russian disinformation paid for by the Democrats.

2 minutes ago, The Kingfish said:

According to The Hill, Trump's approval rating has actually inched up since the impeachment hearings began and the general public has become bored with all the 'Get Trump' tactics. Democrat efforts would be better served at focusing on the 2020 election and unifying the party behind a strong candidate.

The Hill isn’t a very reliable publication (see their John Solomon columns).  Better to watch Nate Silver’s 538 tracker for a better idea of where the polls stand.

mdrake34 and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

7 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

Here is a clip from My Cousin Vinny.

I could find an appropriate one to use, but I don't want to overload the limited capacity you have, soupy.

I think that was a polite way of putting it.

8 minutes ago, The Kingfish said:

I tried to tell people here, the problem with this case is we knew from the start what Trump was driving at with Zelensky, and most people either already have an opinion on Trump or don't even want to think about him. There was very little upside to impeachment testimony changing the narrative about what he did one way or the other, so now people are getting tired of it, but the left still thinks people in general are becoming more interested in the impeachment because they're becoming more interested the closer they think they are to getting the Senate to flip on Trump.

Holmes’ testimony is more d***ing than I thought it would be.  He laid out the fact that the Ukraines felt pressure and that they still wanted things even after the aid was released, which meant they continued to move forward with a CNN interview.

HolyMoses likes this

3 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

VERY COOL BEANS!!!

Image result for celebrate gif

I had to update with a more accurate tweet, they're announcing the decision whether to indict or not.

The law firm Boies, Schiller, and Flexner represents Ukraine (Burisma) and Hunter Biden. You know who else they represent?

You got it, Vindman and Hill.

What a small world we live in.

Lest anyone think the Impeachment inquiry would hurt Trump, think again 

President Trump's approval rating ticked back up amid the public impeachment battle, a poll released Wednesday found. 

A Gallup poll found 43 percent of respondents supported Trump's performance, 2 percentage points more than the end of October poll. The disapproval rating of the president dropped to 54 percent from 57 percent in the previous poll.

7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The law firm Boies, Schiller, and Flexner represents Ukraine (Burisma) and Hunter Biden. You know who else they represent?

You got it, Vindman and Hill.

What a small world we live in.

You REALLY don't want to play this game.

Image result for giuliani

Image result for trump

Image result for parnas and furman

Big_Dog likes this

I know I'm late but apparently the White House press secretary backtracked comments she made about Obama's aides leaving notes. Funny I didn't know the white house had a press secretary. A press secretary that doesn't hold press briefings lol. Wasted tax payers money

29 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Going to assume this exchange will be paraded around right-wing media as evidence that the case against Trump is falling apart or whatever dumb **** they decide to go with today.

Its like the Mueller report that totally exonerated Trump