Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

65,993 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Serge said:

They planned to mitigate the impact of the impeachment by attacking its legitimacy from every angle they can think of, and that's what they're doing. 

Yep.  That's why they want the whistle blower's name...so they can attack the messenger instead of having to deal with the message. 

42 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

You know my feelings about engaging him.  I’ve had him on ignore for over a month because we all agreed to do that.  You continue engaging him.  That’s your right, but don’t use my posts to continue engaging him when you know that most of us are ignoring him.

I will but you do understand that when you add to a discussion it becomes public to all who can read. But your request will be honored. :tiphat:

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Fox has nothing to do with the she-it show we watched last night, that's all on those two.

Watching them offer next to nothing for the American people while going after Trump is akin to many of the Lemmings staring at the Elephant man's bones.

They're all cringeworthy to watch, but Biden is beyond that, I turn my head and peak out of one eye hoping he can put a coherent sentence together...beyond sad

I'm not saying the debate wasn't horrible. I'm saying finding someone that is a horrible actress to talk down on it is horrible. 

3 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

I will but you do understand that when you add to a discussion it becomes public to all who can read. But your request will be honored. :tiphat:

BS, plus, who would really want to engage the fish when most everything he thinks will be right has been blown out of the water by WFW.

Just like most of the Lemmings on here You  will follow him because like avLemming you cannot think for yourself Squirrely Bob.

Besides there are some stand up posters in here that are ignoring his fallacious request...but you cannot help being weak so WFW bids you adieu.

4 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

I'm not saying the debate wasn't horrible. I'm saying finding someone that is a horrible actress to talk down on it is horrible. 

Most reporters these days are bad actresses.

youngbloodz likes this

32 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

Yep.  That's why they want the whistle blower's name...so they can attack the messenger instead of having to deal with the message. 

They know who it is, they want the Dems to admit they know who he is, capisce?

1 minute ago, thesouphead said:

She speaks funny...obviously is not pro America.  Probably a spy.

I get the joke, but wow what an inspiring family history she just laid out.  She’s more American than many of the s***heads on that committee.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I get the joke, but wow what an inspiring family history she just laid out.  She’s more American than many of the s***heads on that committee.

I have heard she won't take any crap either. 

1 minute ago, thesouphead said:

I have heard she won't take any crap either. 

She's a superhero. Her superpower is calling people on their ####### and shoving it up their ***.. 

Which is a pretty cool superpower when you think about it 

I hope she does not disappoint 

thesouphead and Big_Dog like this

1 hour ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

So another day of devastating testimony that ultimately won't change a thing. 

According to The Hill, Trump's approval rating has actually inched up since the impeachment hearings began and the general public has become bored with all the 'Get Trump' tactics. Democrat efforts would be better served at focusing on the 2020 election and unifying the party behind a strong candidate.