Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,855 posts in this topic

During a radio interview, the head of Trump’s legal team for the 2020 re-election said that it’s only a quid pro quo if: 1. he benefited personally 2. The benefit received harmed the interests of the United States

6 minutes ago, Red&Black said:

During a radio interview, the head of Trump’s legal team for the 2020 re-election said that it’s only a quid pro quo if: 1. he benefited personally 2. The benefit received harmed the interests of the United States

Sharing this after chomping down a late night pack of crayons? I heard the white ones don’t actually taste like cookies n cream. Is that true?

falconsd56, AF89, lostone and 2 others like this

Came in to say this, Mayor Peter might not be my first or second choice amongst the dems, but I'd have no problem whatsoever supporting him (or anyone else on that stage) in the general.  It is what it is!

Scrunchomarx likes this

46 minutes ago, Carter said:

Sharing this after chomping down a late night pack of crayons? I heard the white ones don’t actually taste like cookies n cream. Is that true?

Only when he washes it down with a medium bottle of Elmer's Glue and a teaspoon of glitter.

Wait how in the **** has Ben Simmons only just now hit his first career three. How is this possible?  Isn't he a guard?

**** even Josh Smith hit one once a blue moon

6 hours ago, Andrews_31 said:

Came in to say this, Mayor Peter might not be my first or second choice amongst the dems, but I'd have no problem whatsoever supporting him (or anyone else on that stage) in the general.  It is what it is!

What are "your odds" someone on that stage can beat Trump?

6 hours ago, AF89 said:

His mom shoes speaks to their voters

It's only going up in Wisconsin and every other bellwether states. This early for Trump is not a good sign for the Dems.

LIKE WFW said and has been saying, Trump 2020 in a landslide. Why do you think Obama recruited Patrick? He knows the current Dems field is hogwash.