Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,713 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Serge said:

Don't even ******* joke about a President snak, that **** is no longer funny

:condescending chuckle:

You still don’t understand my point.  Snak was one of Trump’s instruments to field test messages and how Dems would react to them so he could craft his future respond.  Notice that he disappeared, only to be mysteriously replaced by SB and WFW?  You were catching on to Snak’s game, so Trump’s people had to step up their game.  WFW messages establishment talking points and SB was pushing the Stephen Miller messages.  They work in tandem so Trump can keep both wings of the party in check. They got everything they needed from SB and he went the way of Snak.  Now WFW remains.

And every time you respond to WFW, you are playing right into Trump’s playbook.  So the only logical response at this point is to put WFW on ignore and never respond to him again.  

Why can’t you see the plain truth that’s obvious to nobody but me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

:condescending chuckle:

You still don’t understand my point.  Snak was one of Trump’s instruments to field test messages and how Dems would react to them so he could craft his future respond.  Notice that he disappeared, only to be mysteriously replaced by SB and WFW?  You were catching on to Snak’s game, so Trump’s people had to step up their game.  WFW messages establishment talking points and SB was pushing the Stephen Miller messages.  They work in tandem so Trump can keep both wings of the party in check. They got everything they needed from SB and he went the way of Snak.  Now WFW remains.

And every time you respond to WFW, you are playing right into Trump’s playbook.  So the only logical response at this point is to put WFW on ignore and never respond to him again.  

Why can’t you see the plain truth that’s obvious to nobody but me?

You obsessed over snak way more than I did = /

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Serge said:

You obsessed over snak way more than I did = /

And yet my point remains somewhat changed but mostly unchanged.  Just as Trump intended.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

And yet my point remains somewhat changed but mostly unchanged.  Just as Trump intended.

I don't enjoy humor where you build long abstractions based on your conception of someone else's behavior anymore. Mainly because liberals are too happy to do that instead of understanding what's in front of them. Ruined that kind of joke for me completely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Serge said:

I don't enjoy humor where you build long abstractions based on your conception of someone else's behavior anymore. Mainly because liberals are too happy to do that instead of understanding what's in front of them. Ruined that kind of joke for me completely.

Precisely my point!  Every time you respond to WFW, you are abstracting Trump’s messaging into something un-abstract-able and hyphenating his hidden agenda that’s sitting in plain sight for everyone but me!  You finally get it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Precisely my point!  Every time you respond to WFW, you are abstracting Trump’s messaging into something un-abstract-able and hyphenating his hidden agenda that’s sitting in plain sight for everyone but me!  You finally get it! 

I honored the pact to ignore him until everyone else broke it:shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Serge said:

There's like a dozen regular posters in here, and almost all of us identify as either liberals or leftists.

Especially that woke guy. 

11 minutes ago, Serge said:

The correct pronunciation of "ruined" is "ru-end"

Rooned is how butt ex says it. What a dumb *****. 

3 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

 

Isn’t Pam from archer from wiscansin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Serge said:

I honored the pact to ignore him until everyone else broke it:shrug:

I never said that.  What I said was that my logic is, like Donald Trump himself, unimpeachable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I never said that.  What I said was that my logic is, like Donald Trump himself, unimpeachable.

Well I'm frowning either way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Serge said:

Well I'm frowning either way

Correct, you are smiling upside down, exactly the way Trump wants you to smile!  You’re starting to get it now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now