Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

65,993 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

I'm literally the part of the one or two posters who defend Trump supporters nowadays.

On a message board with one massively unpopular Trump supporter.

Just now, Serge said:

There's never been a President like Trump. And no, I'm not describing the most ingenious political plot ever conceived, I'm describing a conspiracy theorist and a media that protects him with infinite credulity. I'm describing a society that's being strangled by its media in a way no other country ever has, and I'm describing a president that always intends to take advantage of the conflicts and blank spots created by that media.

And yet he's able to recognize all that, make phone calls and be overheard on purpose, every single thing was on purpose....and he's playing the long con. He's playing every single other party involved  against the other......but anybody can do that if they have big enough balls.

Dude what you describe is genius. You're trolling us. That has to be it.

thesouphead likes this

5 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

It appears that your own insecurities are being projected upon other board members.

6 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

His response will be that you are too stupid to comprehend Trump's amazing plan.

3 minutes ago, Serge said:

On a message board with one massively unpopular Trump supporter.

I don't even know who the Trump supporter is nowadays. Literally no clue. Keep doing you though man. You're doing great.

thesouphead likes this

1 minute ago, Serge said:

There's never been a President like Trump. And no, I'm not describing the most ingenious political plot ever conceived, I'm describing a conspiracy theorist and a media that protects him with infinite credulity. I'm describing a society that's being strangled by its media in a way no other country ever has, and I'm describing a president that always intends to take advantage of the conflicts and blank spots created by that media.

this is coming from the guy who says we should not call people(Trump) out for lying and or corruption.    JFC    

He has consistently claimed that if you call out those in power, it only gives them more power because its secretly what they wanted you to do!  His stance is that we should just shut up and hope the corrupt ones decide to leave on their own accord.

Just now, Jpowors said:

And yet he's able to recognize all that, make phone calls and be overheard on purpose,

You made that post a lot longer than it needed to be to explain the "chess move" that took place. You made it sound really complicated, like he had to plan a million things in advance, but you just described a very easy concept to comprehend, and that was the main move that he had to make and work around.

2 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

I don't even know who the Trump supporter is nowadays. Literally no clue. Keep doing you though man. You're doing great.

wfw 

3 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

this is coming from the guy who says we should not call people(Trump) out for lying and or corruption.    JFC    

He has consistently claimed that if you call out those in power, it only gives them more power because its secretly what they wanted you to do!  His stance is that we should just shut up and hope the corrupt ones decide to leave on their own accord.

Total nonsense

On 11/13/2019 at 2:00 PM, Serge said:

Trump wanted to get impeached when it would do the least damage, so the day after the Mueller hearings he made a heavily implied but unstated quid pro quo demand to the President of Ukraine; their desperately needed military aid for publicly investigating Joe Biden. I don't know if he did it knowing who the whistleblower would be beforehand, but he intended for the opportunity to come to Pelosi and the Democrats to impeach him for something unconnected to any of his other, more visible crimes, for something resembling Russiagate in criminality but being much easier to understand, that wouldn't require finishing any of the court battles Trump is currently fighting.

This was mana from heaven for Pelosi given the pressure she was under from her constituents all the way through to the far left to impeach Trump following the Mueller hearings, but it's resulted in the left putting all their eggs in the impeachment basket knowing full well the Senate Republicans will side with Trump and the media will bog this down in disinforation and nauseating moralism so that no one on the left will even want to think about this six months after it ends. That's why Trump went to her asking if they could "work something out" right before the story dropped, and it's why he had a summary of the transcript posted online within a day of people finding out what the whistleblower complaint was about. He wanted everyone to look and see what he did, and the left to call it ****ing, and the right to defend it because they have to now.

That in mind, it would make sense if part of the plan was a stooge-of-a-stooge being directed to make it understood to someone that would carry the message that Trump wanted an investigation into Biden before he'd give crucial military aid to Ukraine.

I mean....right here....what you laid out.....******* genius.

If exactly what you laid out here happened...... it's ******* genius.

The principle of this post..... it's the most politically and media aware POTUS ever.

If what you laid out right here in your own words is true........ studied from here until the end of this country. Perfect planning and it puts every political strategist that has ever existed to shame.

thesouphead and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this

1 minute ago, Serge said:

Total nonsense

You do realize that you are the one here who is claiming that Trump wanted to be called a liar in order to trick most of this message board, right?      

Just now, Jpowors said:

I mean....right here....what you laid out.....******* genius.

If exactly what you laid out here happened...... it's ******* genius.

The principle of this post..... it's the most politically and media aware POTUS ever.

If what you laid out right here in your own words is true........ studied from here until the end of this country. Perfect planning and it puts every political strategist that has ever existed to shame.

If it was genius, it'd have taken me more than three paragraphs to describe.

3 minutes ago, Serge said:

If it was genius, it'd have taken me more than three paragraphs to describe.

Honestly no......the President wanting to get impeached on purpose is probably enough to describe the most daring and genius plan ever....

But keep on keeping on.

1 minute ago, thesouphead said:

You do realize that you are the one here who is claiming that Trump wanted to be called a liar in order to trick most of this message board, right?      

1) I never said Trump cares about this message board. I really doubt he has an opinion on us.

2) Trump's just fine with everyone not on his team calling him a liar. Always has been. He's been friends with people at the National Enquirer longer than most people have had a personal computer

41 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Yidd Pro Quo

“What is Gordon Soundland telling Ukraine that they are not getting an Oval Office meeting with Trump until they announce investigations into Hillary Clinton and Joe Biden?”

Yid Pro No!

”What is Lieutenant Colonel Vindman going to appropriate channels to prevent the above from occurring?”

Yid Pro Ho

”what is Side piece to the nice Jewish girls that Jeffrey Epstein, Alan Dershowitz, etc etc married”

AF89 likes this

Just now, Jpowors said:

Honestly no......the President wanting to get impeached in purpose is probably enough to describe the most daring and genius plan ever....

But keep on keeping on.

Daring, sure. Genius? I'm describing some absolute Looney Tunes ********. And this could blow up in his face if the Democrats got their **** together in 2020. He wouldn't stand a chance if he didn't know what to do with the media's obsession with him. I'm just not the least bit optimistic, in part because liberals are more resistant to the idea that they're not infinitely smarter than Trump.

I mean, we all understand perfectly well why Trump isn't going to get removed from office, but it'd have to be genius for him to get impeached before the Democrats had the ammo they needed to maybe actually take him down. That or just impossible stupidity. No possibility of nuance here, no chance the lifelong conspiracy theorist decided to create a conspiracy, the man was either a demigod working his magic on mortals or an inexplicably-functioning vegetable.

16 minutes ago, Serge said:

1) I never said Trump cares about this message board. I really doubt he has an opinion on us.

And this is where Trump has completely duped you.  He outsmarted you on this.  Trump is following ABF constantly because most people on here are free thinking center-right to center-left individuals, with a few far leftists thrown in plus the 2-3 Trumpists.  

So he’s using this website to test out his various defenses.  One of the Trump minions throws up a talking point, the rest of us respond to that talking point, and BOOM! Trump now knows how Dems will react to his impeachment defenses and he knows the most effective way to respond.  

Trump is using these boards to simulate the debate about impeachment so he can find the most effective messages and then use those across the country.  That’s why he’s completely winning this impeachment fight...he already knows what the Dems are going to say because he sees their responses here at ABF in real time!  

And the most important thing is that Trump’s been doing this since...

...at least the last 15 years!!!

HolyMoses likes this

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

And this is where Trump has completely duped you.  He outsmarted you on this.  Trump is following ABF constantly because most people on here are free thinking center-right to center-left individuals, with a few far leftists thrown in plus the 2-3 Trumpists.  

So he’s using this website to test out his various defenses.  One of the Trump minions throws up a talking point, the rest of us respond to that talking point, and BOOM! Trump now knows how Dems will react to his impeachment defenses and he knows the most effective way to respond.  

Trump is using these boards to simulate the debate about impeachment so he can find the most effective messages and then use those across the country.  That’s why he’s completely winning this impeachment fight...he already knows what the Dems are going to say because he sees their responses here at ABF in real time!  

And the most important thing is that Trump’s been doing this since...

...for the last 15 years!!!

Don't even ******* joke about a President snak, that **** is no longer funny

4 minutes ago, Serge said:

Don't even ******* joke about a President snak, that **** is no longer funny

That psycho Navy SEAL eyepatch guy is totally gonna be president one day.

mdrake34 likes this