Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

65,441 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

90% of this message board believes that Trump is an idiot, but you claim he is just tricking us and is playing this amazing game of chess that we can't comprehend...that implies genius.

You're making it very easy for him to trick you. I mean you're saying he's too stupid to ever trick you, so he never has and you shouldn't be made to feel as if he ever could or did. You're practically wearing a kick me sign and walking around with your pants around your ankles.

2 minutes ago, Serge said:

You're describing a series of events as if they were each their own decisions. He's putting things into action, not deciding what happens at every step. In this case, once he decided how Sondland would give the plan away at the restaurant, he already knows how the Democrats will react, and how the Republicans will react, and the foreign government in question, and of course the media, because they're all responding to the set of circumstances he created by putting it all out there at once on July 26th.

Trump knew that Sondland would lie about incidents like this and then would eventually "remember" the truth about incidents like this after possible perjury charges were brought up...in his third hearing.    Trump is not a genius though.   

That fat orange man can predict 3000 variables months ahead of time!     

7 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

So what if a member of said base got into office? How would it be different? What would they do differently?

3 minutes ago, Serge said:

You're making it very easy for him to trick you. I mean you're saying he's too stupid to ever trick you, so he never has and you shouldn't be made to feel as if he ever could or did. You're practically wearing a kick me sign and walking around with your pants around your ankles.

thesouphead likes this

@JDaveG, Bruno is far closer to being NBA ready than I thought he would be.  He looks like a solid pick that could end up getting some serious minutes in the next few years.  If he can develop as a defensive presence in the paint he will be invaluable to this team.

Also, could yall stop triggering Serge?  TIA

so he is tricking me, mdrake, holy moses, physic gibbon and like 50 other people here?

Just now, thesouphead said:

so he is tricking me, mdrake, holy moses, physic gibbon and like 50 other people here?

There's like a dozen regular posters in here, and almost all of us identify as either liberals or leftists.

14 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

Joe Biden: Republicans are just champing at the bit to reject Trumpism and come to the bipartisan negotiation table

Republicans: We're literally pretty cool with holding up a proxy war just so we can get the leverage to investigate and potentially even lock up your useless adult son for no other reason than to make you look bad

Joe Biden: Oh yeah I can definitely work with these guys

Scrunchomarx likes this

2 minutes ago, Boner said:

@JDaveG, Bruno is far closer to being NBA ready than I thought he would be.  He looks like a solid pick that could end up getting some serious minutes in the next few years.  If he can develop as a defensive presence in the paint he will be invaluable to this team.

Also, could yall stop triggering Serge?  TIA

I'm triggered by the impeachment, it's giving me *** rabies

1 minute ago, Serge said:

There's like a dozen regular posters in here, and almost all of us identify as either liberals or leftists.

and you are calling them dupes.

5 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

Trump knew that Sondland would lie about incidents like this and then would eventually "remember" the truth about incidents like this after possible perjury charges were brought up...in his third hearing.    Trump is not a genius though.   

That fat orange man can predict 3000 variables months ahead of time!     

You're imagining more variables than you yourself could imagine dealing with, and then saying Trump's either capable of operating on that intellectual level, or you're completely right to think you're so completely intellectually superior to Trump that he could not possibly act to deceive you and succeed. Again, you're making it way too easy. Insultingly easy, almost.

1 minute ago, thesouphead said:

and you are calling them dupes.

Well, I'm calling you a dupe, most of the other posters are probably pretty ambivalent about all this

2 minutes ago, Serge said:

I'm triggered by the impeachment, it's giving me *** rabies

Have you ever seen someone with rabies?  It's crazy.  Their body is almost totally shut down.  They can't drink water and they will foam at the mouth.  Even in that state, a rabies patient will know that Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

Serge, Billy Ocean, JDaveG and 1 other like this

16 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

So what if a member of said base got into office? How would it be different? What would they do differently?

You're saying this to me while I'm trying to explain to how Trump ****s with your brain in a way our society can't describe yet. Maybe just take good advice. It's dangerous to think you're smarter than all those people just because they don't care if you think they're all idiots.

1 minute ago, Serge said:

Well, I'm calling you a dupe, most of the other posters are probably pretty ambivalent about all this

No, man.  Most of us realize Trump is a ******* idiot. Period.    It's pretty strange that you are afraid to admit this.  I mean...it's really ******* weird.

Just now, Serge said:

Dude I'm seriously asking you.

One example of a similar type plan. Ever. From the most scrutinized position ever where a several year plan was executed.

Because what you describe is a genius plan. I mean if you're right it will be studied from here until the end of days. It's the most ingenious political plot ever conceived. You can't accept that part. It doesn't fit. 

One example is all I ask.

Just now, thesouphead said:

No, man.  Most of us realize Trump is a ******* idiot. Period.    It's pretty strange that you are afraid to admit this.  I mean...it's really ******* weird.

I bet he's an idiot about a lot of things. I'm not willing to declare that I'm infinitely smarter than him, certainly not because it'd make me feel good about myself. It wouldn't.

Just now, Jpowors said:

One example of a similar type plan. Ever. From the most scrutinized position ever where a several year plan was executed.

Because what you describe is a genius plan. I mean if you're right it will be studied from here until the end of days. It's the most ingenious political plot ever conceived. You can't accept that part. It doesn't fit. 

His response will be that you are too stupid to comprehend Trump's amazing plan.

You're saying this to me while I'm trying to explain to how Trump ****s with your brain in a way our society can't describe yet. Maybe just take good advice. It's dangerous to think you're smarter than all those people just because they don't care if you think they're all idiots.

I'm literally the part of the one or two posters who defend Trump supporters nowadays.

Just now, Serge said:

I bet he's an idiot about a lot of things. I'm not willing to declare that I'm infinitely smarter than him, certainly not because it'd make me feel good about myself. It wouldn't.

It appears that your own insecurities are being projected upon other board members.

1 minute ago, Jpowors said:

There's never been a President like Trump. And no, I'm not describing the most ingenious political plot ever conceived, I'm describing a conspiracy theorist and a media that protects him with infinite credulity. I'm describing a society that's being strangled by its media in a way no other country ever has, and I'm describing a president that always intends to take advantage of the conflicts and blank spots created by that media.