Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

67,353 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

Our chamber of commerce just did one of these for “Jordan” and “Jer-din” 

My man @Andrews_31 will get that. Also @silentbob1272

Yessir!!!

Edit:  Forgot to add, if you've EVER been to a black church on any given Sunday, and they start sangin' about that river, then you'll understand, plus there is a high school in Columbus, I can go on and on and on..................................

mdrake34 and JDaveG like this

22 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

Tell us more about how Trump is an intellectual ninja who is deceiving us all by making himself looks like an imbecile.    You aren't too far off from bringing in Marla's theory where Trump needs a time machine for your theory to make sense. 

You continue to insist that I'm calling him a genius because it's the only way you know how to contextualize someone being able to find and exploit a weakness in thought process common to practically all American liberals.

I'm absolutely not calling him a genius, because I'm not a genius and I can explain the whole deal in a regular *** message board post. You just feel like I must be calling him a genius or an "intellectual ninja" or however you need to describe it, because what I'm saying means you're the butt of the joke, not the POTUS and most powerful person in the world who's about to beat impeachment despite being guilty as sin.

7 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

The republicans denying that trump has done anything wrong is like me when I was defending Vick back during the dog fight stuff.  “That (was it a rape stand) is typical for breeding.  That blood everywhere is normal...”

I know nothing is going to happen because the senate is gonna ride or die with trump, but I hope this destroys the GOP in 2020.  

2 minutes ago, Serge said:

You continue to insist that I'm calling him a genius because it's the only way you know how to contextualize someone being able to find and exploit a weakness in thought process common to practically all American liberals.

I'm absolutely not calling him a genius, because I'm not a genius and I can explain the whole deal in a regular *** message board post. You just feel like I must be calling him a genius or an "intellectual ninja" or however you need to describe it, because what I'm saying means you're the butt of the joke, not the POTUS and most powerful person in the world who's about to beat impeachment despite being guilty as sin.

I'm gonna regret this....

But your argument is he's been playing the long con with thousands of moving pieces over a several year period because he knows how to play the media and everything that may possibly come up and he's winning.

Can you come up with a similar plan that has ever been executed under the same level of scrutiny? I mean I'm willing to accept anything here. But it has to meet the same criteria of scrutiny.

thesouphead likes this

1 minute ago, Serge said:

I'm absolutely not calling him a genius, because I'm not a genius and I can explain the whole deal in a regular *** message board post. You just feel like I must be calling him a genius or an "intellectual ninja" or however you need to describe it, because what I'm saying means you're the butt of the joke, not the POTUS who's about to beat impeachment despite being guilty as sin.

90% of this message board believes that Trump is an idiot, but you claim he is just tricking us and is playing this amazing game of chess that we can't comprehend...that implies genius.

Just now, Jpowors said:

But your argument is he's been playing the long con with thousands of moving pieces over a several year period because he knows how to play the media and everything that may possibly come up and he's winning.

Can you come up with a similar plan that has ever been executed under the same level of scrutiny? I mean I'm willing to accept anything here. But it has to meet the same criteria of scrutiny.

"Thousands of moving pieces?" Once he decided what he was gonna do, what was the complicated part about what he did? How many "moves" were so specific he couldn't delegate them to his stooges? The scene I'm describing in that restaurant was closer to "American Pie" than "The Godfather."

Stupid watergate just gets worse.  I can only think that this is either what trump wants or the other guy wanted him to be heard so he turned the phone up.

6 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

And the other explanation is that Trump simply wanted to be able to have his base yell "Lock him up!" when talking about his main opponent. 

1 minute ago, Serge said:

"Thousands of moving pieces?" Once he decided what he was gonna do, what was the complicated part about what he did? How many "moves" were so specific he couldn't delegate them to his stooges? The scene I'm describing in that restaurant was closer to "American Pie" than "The Godfather."

Dude your conspiracies go back to Russiagate. It's way beyond this now.

I mean it's everyone else on the call. Their reactions. Which one decides to rat. Dems doing what they have. Republicans doing what they have. The media doing what they have. Voters doing what they have. The foreign government doing what they have. Who was on the call on the other end? What they were gonna do. What Giuliani does or says. What the two guys who were working with him say or don't say.

Once again.....can you point to any example of a similar plan being pulled off ever during history that was under the same type of constant scrutiny? Just one.

Just now, thesouphead said:

And the other explanation is that Trump simply wanted to be able to have his base yell "Lock him up!" when talking about his main opponent. 

Because his base is so ******* stupid they would cheer for the idea of Ukraine arresting and incarcerating a former Vice President. Of course.

2 minutes ago, lostone said:

Stupid watergate just gets worse.  I can only think that this is either what trump wants or the other guy wanted him to be heard so he turned the phone up.

Trump is fighting this as hard as he can. That should tell you that he never wanted this to be public information.    

3 minutes ago, Serge said:

Because his base is so ******* stupid they would cheer for the idea of Ukraine arresting and incarcerating a former Vice President. Of course.

4 minutes ago, Serge said:

So what if a member of said base got into office? How would it be different? What would they do differently?

1 minute ago, Jpowors said:

Dude your conspiracies go back to Russiagate. It's way beyond this now.

I mean it's everyone else on the call. Their reactions. Which one decides to rat. Dems doing what they have. Republicans doing what they have. The media doing what they have. Voters doing what they have. The foreign government doing what they have. Who was on the call on the other end? What they were gonna do. What Giuliani does or says. What the two guys who were working with him say or don't say.

Once again.....can you point to any example of a similar plan being pulled off ever during history that was under the same type of constant scrutiny? Just one.

You're describing a series of events as if they were each their own decisions. He's putting things into action, not deciding what happens at every step. In this case, once he decided how Sondland would give the plan away at the restaurant, he already knows how the Democrats will react, and how the Republicans will react, and the foreign government in question, and of course the media, because they're all responding to the set of circumstances he created by putting it all out there at once on July 26th.