Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

55,762 posts in this topic

Just now, JDaveG said:

"Mayo Pete" is the worst nickname ever.

Try "Booty Judge" instead.

I already know you'd ***** about lightening up and people being uptight if someone pointed out that's an extremely homophobic joke.

7 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

He refuses to wear them in public, apparently. 

(Looks at Trump's personality and persona)

Yeah, this checks out.

HolyMoses likes this

1 minute ago, JDaveG said:

"Mayo Pete" is the worst nickname ever.

Try "Booty Judge" instead.

I'm down but I'm not sure others are mature enough to properly handle a tag like booty judge for a gay man and not completely **** it up

JDaveG likes this

15 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

It wasn't. He was just stupid.    

it's so weird that you think that the man who seems to have the biggest ego in the entire country pretends to be stupid on purpose.

He's really very humble. But he pretends to seem to have the biggest ego on purpose because it makes the libs underestimate him.

Am I doing it right?

Scrunchomarx and HolyMoses like this

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I'm down but I'm not sure others are mature enough to properly handle a tag like booty judge for a gay man and not completely **** it up

Oh, I assumed my immaturity would be evident enough simply from me proposing the nickname.

6 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

It wasn't. He was just stupid.    

it's so weird that you think that the man who seems to have the biggest ego in the entire country pretends to be stupid on purpose.

I didn't get it either, until I realized he could basically trick every single American liberal into thinking he's too stupid to ever deceive them just by giving the cable news shows and late night comedians an endless stream of ******** like this to fixate on, which allowed him to disseminate conspiracy theories that the liberal media would also fixate on so much that they reduced interest in continuing to follow Trump stories for most people. He intentionally burns out anyone that doesn't continue to enjoy the "Trump=stupid/evil/going to prison" jokes every single day.

Liberals participate in that without understanding that that's what they're accomplishing when they consume hours of Trump **** a day and act like everyone else ought to love hearing more about how stupid and evil Trump is. Y'all hate self-reflection more than Trump does, so you'll never ask yourselves if you're helping or hurting by not being able to imagine a perspective where Trump isn't the worst, stupidest person in the whole world. 

1 minute ago, JayOzOne said:

He's really very humble. But he pretends to seem to have the biggest ego on purpose because it makes the libs underestimate him.

Am I doing it right?

Something like that.

I heard he is actually ******* ripped...has visible abs, perfect V torso, and could grow the most perfect head of hair if he wanted to, but he keeps his hair like a rat's nest and wears a prosthetic fat-suit just to make people think he is a lazy old **** who likes fast food...to own the libs. 

JayOzOne and Scrunchomarx like this

2 minutes ago, Serge said:

I didn't get it either, until I realized he could basically trick every single American liberal into thinking he's too stupid to ever deceive them just by giving the cable news shows and late night comedians an endless stream of ******** like this to fixate on, which allowed him to disseminate conspiracy theories that the liberal media would also fixate on so much that they reduced interest in continuing to follow Trump stories for most people. He intentionally burns out anyone that doesn't continue to enjoy the "Trump=stupid/evil/going to prison" jokes every single day.

Liberals participate in that without understanding that that's what they're accomplishing when they consume hours of Trump **** a day and act like everyone else ought to love hearing more about how stupid and evil Trump is. Y'all hate self-reflection more than Trump does, so you'll never ask yourselves if you're helping or hurting by not being able to imagine a perspective where Trump isn't the worst, stupidest person in the whole world. 

3.gif

JayOzOne likes this

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Jordan to Sondland, when did Zelensky announce it?  Sondland, he never did annouce it...:lol:

What’s the significance of this 

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Jordan to Sondland, when did Zelensky announce it?  Sondland, he never did annouce it...:lol:

exhibit S as to how uninformed you are.   Pretty amazing,.

1 minute ago, Scrunchomarx said:

He doesn't realize that the announcement was never made because Trump and fiends got busted before hand.   That's the significance,

Scrunchomarx likes this

1 minute ago, thesouphead said:

Something like that.

I heard he is actually ******* ripped...has visible abs, perfect V torso, and could grow the most perfect head of hair if he wanted to, but he keeps his hair like a rat's nest and wears a prosthetic fat-suit just to make people think he is a lazy old **** who likes fast food...to own the libs. 

That makes sense to me. I was told by a bum at the bus station yesterday that he has it on good authority that Trump is not only an avid church goer who preaches three Sundays per month, but also a Biblical scholar who spends six hours a day studying the Bible and debating the finer points of Christianity with the Pope. He only pretends to be a disrespectful, racist, lying, profane, hate-mongering xenophobe to own the libs.

thesouphead likes this

1 minute ago, Scrunchomarx said:

Basically, his argument was that since Ukraine didn't do their part of the deal then that means it can't be quid pro quo since Trump didn't get anything out of it. However, from what I understand, the only reason Ukraine didn't do their part of it was because this became public just before they were set to announce the "investigation" and thus they backed off.

Scrunchomarx and mdrake34 like this

Just now, Serge said:

Did you ever get someone to watch a Trump rally on your phone?

Nope, but I have made several people realize how corrupt this mother ****** is though.   I converted Trump voters, my man.   

Just now, JayOzOne said:

That makes sense to me. I was told by a bum at the bus station yesterday that he has it on good authority that Trump is not only an avid church goer who preaches three Sundays per month, but also a Biblical scholar who spends six hours a day studying the Bible and debating the finer points of Christianity with the Pope. He only pretends to be a disrespectful, racist, lying, profane, hate-mongering xenophobe to own the libs.

Exactly!

Genesis 90210 verse 420 

JayOzOne likes this