Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

55,054 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

Not a peep from Lester, David or Nora on the evening news. Also didn't peep about Stephen Miller emails. Wonder why?

This has had me laughing out loud. I suppose if you want to be the Lavar Ball of track stars, you have to start early.

4 hours ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

IMO the impeachment hearings today were factually bad for the President, but the optics are that there was no bribery or extortion or anything improper.

I still think there is somewhat sizable(5 to 10%)population that doesn’t know as much as us that is hearing all of this for the first time that didn’t know it was this bad. 

Maybe even more. 

HolyMoses likes this

2 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I still think there is somewhat sizable(5 to 10%)population that doesn’t know as much as us that is hearing all of this for the first time that didn’t know it was this bad. 

Maybe even more. 

Can't wait for Sondland to testify today. Plus Pompeo might be resigning. Big day today.

16 hours ago, Serge said:

FTR, they absolutely could not pull this off without the media being entirely credulous that Sondland didn't meant for Holmes to leave that restaurant understanding what Sondland literally explained to him.

Y'all keep this in mind today especially 

https://theintercept.com/2019/10/04/trump-anti-semitic-impeachment/

“On October 2, Trump escalated his brazenly anti-Semitic attack on Schiff. “We don’t call him ‘Shifty Schiff’ for nothing,” the president told reporters in the Oval Office. “He’s a shifty, dishonest guy.”

The stereotype of Jews as “shifty,” the suggestion that they are sneaky and manipulative, has a long and ignominious history. Trump — who “often plays on well-worn caricatures about cleverness, deviousness, and physical weakness” when discussing Jews, to quote Peter Beinart — knows what he is doing when he gives Schiff this particular nickname; it is no accident or coincidence.”

HolyMoses likes this