Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

55,160 posts in this topic

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Please have the balls to say the opposite as a few have said I was right about 2016 election, Russian hoax, Kavanaugh farce, etc. I believe you are a stand up guy.

Question, what movie did Denzel Washington say, in my youth?

I dunno about Denzel Washington. And the Senate Intelligence Committee, led by a Republican majority already confirmed that Russian interference absolutely occurred. Kavanaugh is the least-worthy jurist on SCOTUS in our lives. But DJT was elected and Beer Boofing Brett are our reality, so credit due for being able to predict disasters.

Scrunchomarx and Door Gunner like this

Just now, JayOzOne said:

I dunno about Denzel Washington. And the Senate Intelligence Committee, led by a Republican majority already confirmed that Russian interference absolutely occurred. Kavanaugh is the least-worthy jurist on SCOTUS in our lives. But DJT was elected and Beer Boofing Brett are our reality, so credit due for being able to predict disasters.

Weaksauce. Right is right Billie Jean.

4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Weaksauce. Right is right Billie Jean.

You are not alone. There is help if you have the courage to seek it.

heads-in-the-sand.jpg

defcon4 likes this

Just now, JayOzOne said:

You are not alone. There is help if you have the courage to seek it.

heads-in-the-sand.jpg

The only help I seek is with financial advisors which my wife and daughter are.  My other manages a department in a non-profit help group which shall remain nameless.

4 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The only help I seek is with financial advisors which my wife and daughter are.  My other manages a department in a non-profit help group which shall remain nameless.

And they are karate masters

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

They are both black belts,  yes. They got that distinction in the later 90s.

Good Lord! That is one heckuva geriatric achievement. How old are they now? 

Scrunchomarx likes this

23 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

The establishment was just going to keep throwing corporate, authoritarian, centrists against the wall until one of them finally stuck. 

Looks like Mayor Pete is sticking. 

Scrunchomarx and Serge like this

1 minute ago, JayOzOne said:

I thought it was Kung Fu.

Image result for dolemite kung fu army"

They can thank me for a chance meeting with Bruce Lee and Jhoon Rhee in Arlington Virginia over a half century ago, for my love of the martial arts.

The testimony is helping the GOP in one respect — it looks like the transcript was moved to the codeword level server as an administrative mistake.  

The reason Morrison wanted access limited, however, isn’t exactly exonerating.  It proves he was worried how it would look to the public and Ukraine if it got out.  That proves they thought it was inappropriate and politically damaging to Trump.

defcon4 likes this

2 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Good Lord! That is one heckuva geriatric achievement. How old are they now? 

Geriatric? They started young. 

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Geriatric? They started young. 

You said they got certified in their later 90s. Get your story straight or I'll start to think you're prone to *ahem* obfuscation.

Scrunchomarx likes this

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

The testimony is helping the GOP in one respect — it looks like the transcript was moved to the codeword level server as an administrative mistake.  

The reason Morrison wanted access limited, however, isn’t exactly exonerating.  It proves he was worried how it would look to the public and Ukraine if it got out.  That proves they thought it was inappropriate and politically damaging to Trump.

Boy do I love to hear "isn't exactly exonerating" in situations like these.

Just now, JayOzOne said:

You said their later 90s. Get your story straight or I'll start to think you're prone to *ahem* obfuscation.

90s the decade, not their age, fool.