Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,450 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

This pairs great with Jrs quote about how a visit to a military cemetery made him all teary eyed for his families business sacrifices

HolyMoses likes this

9 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Incorrect. We know that they were referred to the legal console in regards to the call. We know that there was quid pro quo. We know that more than one individual knew that the statements on the call were improper.

You can't honestly think that all these people just have it out fro Drumpf, can you?

I think k they are part of the party that wants to oust Trump, yes. How many hoaxes must we go through before the 2020 general?

You and I both know there is nothing on that call that is Impeachment worthy. 

I suspect while you and I are typing the Dems are working on the next hoax since this one will go no where.

What you and other #nevertrumpers have to ask themselves us why?

You know the answer as well as I do they know they cannot beat Trump. That's all this is about.

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I think k they are part of the party that wants to oust Trump, yes. How many hoaxes must we go through before the 2020 general?

I suspect while you and I are typing the Dems are working on the next hoax since this one will go no where.

You know the answer as well as I do they know they cannot beat Trump. That's all this is about.

And you are as crazy as the Don and Don Jr. JFC.

HolyMoses likes this

3 minutes ago, Serge said:

Name one person that posts here that gives the slightest **** who you think is credible. If you can't, I recommend finding a message board where you're not universally despised.

More evidence or being triggered/TDS. Your premise is like asking a group of #nevertrumpers to vouch for the good job Trump is doing.

IT'S so obvious that you just choose to ignore. Must I give you another credible theory about Trump that you want to "borrow" from WFW?

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I wonder if they felt forced to respond because of all of the Epstein memes.

Having never worked for a US Attorney's office, I would think it's not their job to address conspiracy theories.  I wonder if it's part of providing a complete picture of the evidence they intend to introduce to prove the charges against these two. It certainly is factually related to the charges in that no one entered, whereas they stand accused of falsely filling out records claiming that they did. 

Schiffless is close to being called out for saying he doesn't know who the whistle blower is...give him time, he'll **** up.

Member when this was about a quid pro quo Joe?...:lol:

Dems Focus group likes bribery/extortion better...:slick:

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

More evidence or being triggered/TDS. Your premise is like asking a group of #nevertrumpers to vouch for the good job Trump is doing.

IT'S so obvious that you just choose to ignore. Must I give you another credible theory about Trump that you want to "borrow" from WFW?

No one on the right posts in here anymore in part because you're not helpful when they're arguing with several left-wingers at the same time. You try to be, but no one on either side cares what you think enough for you to sway the direction of an argument. You complain now about a "group of #nevertrumpers" but most of us would hate being defined by that term. You're mostly alone here because you're no good to post with. The lone exception is Big_Dog, and you two think you disagree on politics more than you do because your little slaptfights are fun for both of you.

defcon4 likes this

20 minutes ago, AF89 said:

This pairs great with Jrs quote about how a visit to a military cemetery made him all teary eyed for his families business sacrifices

Just a small example of how this whole family thinks they're privileged. They really don't give a Shat about this Country..or anyone in it, beyond how it can benefit them.

2 minutes ago, Scrunchomarx said:

Blue dream is an excellent work strain

Usually gets on top of me a little heavy at first, but as it subsides...absolutely.

Scrunchomarx likes this

13 minutes ago, Serge said:

No one on the right posts in here anymore in part because you're not helpful when they're arguing with several left-wingers at the same time. You try to be, but no one on either side cares what you think enough for you to sway the direction of an argument. You complain now about a "group of #nevertrumpers" but most of us would hate being defined by that term. You're mostly alone here because you're no good to post with. The lone exception is Big_Dog, and you two think you disagree on politics more than you do because your little slaptfights are fun for both of you.

Hardly no one posts in here anymore because of the fanatical Dems and #nevertrumpers and that is a fact. I have the PMs to prove it. Why should it why would they?

Mainly WFW does because like Trump, y'all cannot break my will, truth, justice, and being right more often than not. While most of y'all discussed how you missed the obvious points that WFW gets the right answers 

Ahh, Rep. Stefanik.  Here's a picture of her from just a few days ago voluntarily appearing at a fundraiser for noted Islmaphobe Laura Loomer's House bid.

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Hardly no one posts in here anymore because of the fanatical Dems and #nevertrumpers and that is a fact. I have the PMs to prove it. Why should it why would they?

Mainly WFW does because like Trump, y'all cannot break my will, truth, justice, and being right more often than not. While most of y'all discussed how you missed the obvious points that WFW gets the right answers 

uh huh

44 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Did they call him a Traitor or ask him questions? That's not the same 

Did I call you an idiot or ask you a question?

39 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

There is absolutely something impeachment worthy.