Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

67,166 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

If he just dies of a massive heart attack one day, MSNBC is gonna say we're not supposed to celebrate because they won't want to concede the high road while FOX tears into everyone else celebrating.

7 minutes ago, Serge said:

If he just dies of a massive heart attack one day, MSNBC is gonna say we're not supposed to celebrate because they won't want to concede the high road while FOX tears into everyone else celebrating.

We will have no choice but to elect Pence to bring the country back together.  I'm sorry but I don't make the rules.

Serge, Sn4tteRBoxXeR and HolyMoses like this

1 hour ago, Big_Dog said:

Trump's unscheduled trip to the Walter Reed hospital was explained by the White House as: since he had a free weekend with nothing scheduled he decided to get a portion of his next physical out of the way. Anyone with common sense: BS !!!

Take it from big_dog it might be due to KFC, burgers and chocolate cake. (or the impeachment hearings and/or a combination of all the above.) Melania needs to take over his diet or WFW and I won't have anything to debate about if he resigns due to a medical condition.

Word is 'chest pains'.   Looks like I was pretty close ^ ^  :shrug: ^ ^ 

Right this minute, the liberal cable news shows are helping Trump push his narrative by discussing the impeachment without even acknowledging the possibility that Trump meant to be impeached over this, making that suggestion a conspiracy theory that would nevertheless actually explain what happened in that restaurant in Kyiv a lot better than the liberal narrative that David Holmes "overheard" Sondland talking to Holmes's face explaining that Trump wanted to force Zelensky to investigate the Bidens.

3 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Like I said, you don’t give a $hit about strangers of color and your previous post say just that. 

Just admit it, that you care about your own and your wallet. Would garner more respect around these parts. 

iT'S game thread time. I care about my family as diverse as it is. I try an educate them on money, business, etc. I want everyone in my family to be successful no matter their race or background. 

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Quinn removes himself from the defense and suddenly it flips from total dog **** to a competent unit. What a terrible coach.

I have a terrible sinking feeling that Trump will win re-election and Malzahn and Quinn will keep their jobs.

HolyMoses likes this

We ought to be better prepared to play against division opponents. To win a Super Bowl you have to be able to beat a team from the other conference.