Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

67,098 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You are brother, my family is very diverse. Like I said if you only knew. You think you know, but you really don't know. You think you know, but you'll never will know. 

Like I said, you don’t give a $hit about strangers of color and your previous post say just that. 

Just admit it, that you care about your own and your wallet. Would garner more respect around these parts. 

Big_Dog likes this

It's pretty funny how Warren boxed herself into a corner, made a plan that doesn't really make sense, said dumb **** like everyone below billionaires is effectively middle class, etc. because she absolutely refused to say that taxes would go up on most people... and all it netted her was 2% of people thinking 'fee' sounds better than 'tax.'

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

It's pretty funny how Warren boxed herself into a corner, made a plan that doesn't really make sense, said dumb **** like everyone below billionaires is effectively middle class, etc. because she absolutely refused to say that taxes would go up on most people... and all it netted her was 2% of people thinking 'fee' sounds better than 'tax.'

She should simply stated it will save you “x” amount per check, instead of no tax hike. 

Psychic Gibbon likes this

Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

She should simply stated it will save you “x” amount per check, instead of no tax hike. 

That her instinct on this matter was to acquiesce to the narrative around taxation instead of making a strong argument about the benefits and thereby move the overton window is not a good sign. Probably also not a coincidence that she's been sliding in since then.

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

5 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

That her instinct on this matter was to acquiesce to the narrative around taxation instead of making a strong argument about the benefits and thereby move the overton window is not a good sign. Probably also not a coincidence that she's been sliding in since then.

Yepper, it reminds me of when she acquiesced to Trumps bull$hit about her heritage. 

4 hours ago, Billy Ocean said:

Yeah, most of the American ladies that I follow just wear thongs when they twerk and Worzone would have a stroke if he had to see raw cheeks clapping.

:lol::lol::lol::slick:

Scrunchomarx likes this

59 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Employer tax likely means Employer Mandate and not payroll tax. That is how I would interpret it. 

Supporting bad policy will box you in. 

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

She cannot do that without a financing plan that is also palatable to voters. Voters don't like the idea of a payroll tax financing M4All. 

Trump's unscheduled trip to the Walter Reed hospital was explained by the White House as: since he had a free weekend with nothing scheduled he decided to get a portion of his next physical out of the way. Anyone with common sense: BS !!!

Take it from big_dog it might be due to KFC, burgers and chocolate cake. (or the impeachment hearings and/or a combination of all the above.) Melania needs to take over his diet or WFW and I won't have anything to debate about if he resigns due to a medical condition.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

2 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Trump also signed an executive order which stops the requirement of reporting civilian deaths in drone strikes. 
https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-ends-us-report-on-civilian-deaths-in-drone-strikes

WFW next year guaranteed, civillian collateral drone strikes were actually down this year, an all time low in fact.

mdrake34 and Big_Dog like this