Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

66,916 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

@Serge

this is just weird 

On 11/14/2019 at 3:05 PM, Serge said:

I'm going to be slightly pissed if "overhearing" turns into "overheard sitting at the same table."

I know people are tired of me saying it already, but he absolutely did meant to be "overheard," and the media and the politicians are going to agree that he was "overheard" explaining to people exactly what Trump intended to do right after the phone call and Sondland's meeting with Zelensky, because it doesn't make sense that he'd want to be overheard unless that was part of the plan.

I think the story was that it was a loud restaurant, so Sondland actually had to hold the ******* phone away from his face while Trump shouted into the other line about the investigations. Then after the call, David Holmes asked Sondland what Trump thought of Ukraine, and he says back that Trump cares more about Ukraine doing his bidding by starting an investigation into the Bidens.

That's not "overhearding." That's hearing. He heard what Sondland and Trump were talking about and then he heard what Sondland said after he asked him about Trump and Ukraine.

Mmmm,

August - Trump discusses withholding 4 mill from Ukraine. Bolton disagrees. September - Bolton leaves, Trumps says he fired him, Bolton says he resigned.

Is anonymous Bolton?  Could be. :shrug:

38 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

So your brother/own family are strangers??

You are brother, my family is very diverse. Like I said if you only knew. You think you know, but you really don't know. You think you know, but you'll never will know.