Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

65,850 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

I did. It is unfortunate that this was done to him all because his father is a criminal and a liar and has put his own son in jeopardy by forging official documents and lying to his own son. 

10 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

LOL!

I love your commitment though.

8 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

I really want you to think about what you are ignoring here...... seriously. **** what you are arguing.

You wont though. I know it. You know it. Everyone knows it. It's just sad.

I have to finish this before I go to bed because I'm not going to stay up for this dumb ****.

You:  It's sad that his dad was a liar.

Me: I mean.....the son shouldn't answer for the father's sins. That dude served his country domestic and abroad. He literally risked his life.

You: too bad his dad is a liar.

Me: I mean.....his dad provided his son with a life he could have never had in Mexico and his son used it serving the USA.

You: it's just sad what his dad did. His dad's a criminal.

Me: I mean the dude literally dedicated his life to serving the USA. Probably more than you have ever done.

You: It's just too bad about his dad though.

Me: shut the **** up.

8 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

I have to finish this before I go to bed because I'm not going to stay up for this dumb ****.

You:  It's sad that his dad was a liar.

Me: I mean.....the son shouldn't answer for the father's sins. That dude served his country domestic and abroad. He literally risked his life.

You: too bad his dad is a liar.

Me: I mean.....his dad provided his son with a life he could have never had in Mexico and his son used it serving the USA.

You: it's just sad what his dad did. His dad's a criminal.

Me: I mean the dude literally dedicated his life to serving the USA. Probably more than you have ever done.

You: It's just too bad about his dad though.

Me: shut the **** up.

Um... you been drinking? You are arguing with yourself. 

WhenFalconsWin likes this

I don't know if Bama guarantees grants-in-aid now. But if Tua was injured at most colleges, he could be cut like a kid caught giving his friends his employee discount at McDonald's. But keep that same energy about thinking that profiting off your own likeness is bad for college football.

2 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

I don't know if Bama guarantees grants-in-aid now. But if Tua was injured at most colleges, he could be cut like a kid caught giving his friends his employee discount at McDonald's. But keep that same energy about thinking that profiting off your own likeness is bad for college football.

Seeing as he was a first round likely top 10 pick he likely has an insurance policy between 2 and 10 million dollars if he can't play again.  

1 hour ago, JayOzOne said:

I can only hope his family took out an insurance policy on him.

Democrat wins reelection in Louisiana Gov race despite Trump's 3 visits there to promote the Republican. After the win, the Governor thanked Trump for the visits that he said sealed his win. ;)  Blue wave continues doesn't it Trumpsters.? :tiphat:

49 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Democrat wins reelection in Louisiana Gov race despite Trump's 3 visits there to promote the Republican. After the win, the Governor thanked Trump for the visits that he said sealed his win. ;)  Blue wave continues doesn't it Trumpsters.? :tiphat:

YOU KNOW they are going to claim Chump closed the gap for 98 to 2 percent and ALMOST pulled him over, right??? :lol:

Big_Dog likes this

11 hours ago, Andrews_31 said:

Appreciate that BO!  Russian???

Yeah, most of the American ladies that I follow just wear thongs when they twerk and Worzone would have a stroke if he had to see raw cheeks clapping.

Andrews_31 and mdrake34 like this

7 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

By the way... Could this be considered the furthering of the Trump Curse that Cohen mentioned?

JayOzOne likes this

47 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Yeah, most of the American ladies that I follow just wear thongs when they twerk and Worzone would have a stroke if he had to see raw cheeks clapping.

Wait... That was Russian A$$!??? :o

1 hour ago, Billy Ocean said:

Anti religious much?

1 hour ago, Billy Ocean said:

Cheeks clapping reminded me of a joke.

The reason our butt cheeks are verticle is ifthey were horizontal we'd be clapping going up and down stairs. :shrug:

Billy Ocean likes this

9 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Like you really give a $hit about the welfare of strangers of color. 

If only you knew. It starts with my own family members(of color), brother.