Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

55,299 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, achilles return said:

reality: "racism exists"

worzone, shaking in fury: "h-how dare you!!! this is anti-white!"

Nope racism does exist however it is not exclusive to white people 

15 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Oh ok, suck my hematoma out through a straw. 

Again that's more of a liberal trait :lol:

15 minutes ago, achilles return said:

* right-wing leaders in the bolivian coup do nazi salute and paint swastikas on their vehicles *

"this is a form a white supremacy, and is largely expressed in how light-skinned bolivians of european descent treat the indigenous people of bolivia" - me

"wow, saying that is racism against white people" -  worzone

Official stories across the globe: this is nuanced and many variables including government rigging the election.

Liberals: white people did it!

Just now, mdrake34 said:

Or a closeted conservative trait. 

Maybe some Republicans certainly not conservatives. Lol 

14 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

::bourbon intensifies:: 

The gus bust. I'm not even interested in watching as long as hes coaching. We'll always be just outside of range of winning a championship. 

10 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Appreciate that BO!  Russian???

I just went through that Twitter profile for scientific reasons and came across this.

Billy Ocean likes this

23 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

How did he get a government job without a birth certificate or ss number? 

12 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Probably the same way we allow foreign born people into our military to fight our BS wars, then deport them.

Again... how? dunno how anyone gets a job without those things.  A minimum of a social security job has been on most jobs I've applied for and government jobs and ids require a birth certificate. 

5 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Again... how? dunno how anyone gets a job without those things.  A minimum of a social security job has been on most jobs I've applied for and government jobs and ids require a birth certificate. 

E-verify wasn't mandatory until like mid to late 2000's. Dude was hired in the 2000.

1 minute ago, Jpowors said:

E-verify wasn't mandatory until like mid to late 2000's. Dude was hired in the 2000.

Ok.... but you still had to have some form of social security or birth certificate.  Even if It is fake

2 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Ok.... but you still had to have some form of social security or birth certificate.  Even if It is fake

And employers weren't running **** before e-verify. All you need is a social. How the IRS didn't flag it for that long.....I don't know. 

7 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Reading the article it sounds like the dad knew somebody who knew somebody who knew somebody because the dude had a US birth certificate which he thought was real. 

@Sn4tteRBoxXeR, I don’t think The Mandalorian is canon.  To my ear, the Jawa language in The Mandalorian sounds more like The Clone Wars animated series, which as you know is certainly not canon, than from the original movies (which are definitely canon).  I’m going to need a ruling on this.

12 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

@Sn4tteRBoxXeR, I don’t think The Mandalorian is canon.  To my ear, the Jawa language in The Mandalorian sounds more like The Clone Wars animated series, which as you know is certainly not canon, than from the original movies (which are definitely canon).  I’m going to need a ruling on this.

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Disney has decreed that Prequel/ OG Movies + Animated Series are Canon. All else is not. 

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

4 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Disney has decreed that Prequel/ OG Movies + Animated Series are Canon. All else is not. 

So you agree with me that The Mandalorian is non-canon?  Otherwise, you have to agree with me that Disney is lying about Star Wars canon.

44 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Eat **** liberal