Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

66,499 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Those testifying all run the risk of losing their jobs but the were brave enough to defy Trumps order not to appear.  The head of the budget department is testifying about his orders to hold the funding. He braved losing his job like the rest to get the swamp drained. :slick:

Same with everyone that lied about Russian collusion, Kavanaugh, and now the farce that is the call 

Spouting off hearsay on top of hearsay to try and take down a duly elected POTUS makes someone e less than brave.

Where have you been for the last three years?  Being a #nevertrumper doesn't make anyone brave, it makes them a coward iny book. Just because you don't like the POTUS doesn't mean you take them down with lies, which is what these hoaxes has been.

You take them out at the voting booth.

47 minutes ago, achilles return said:

"the military is just enforcing the constitution!!!"

people need to learn to just not speak about subjects they know literally nothing about. 

^^ also not white

So..... Bolivias coup was white supremacist  movement led by, organized by, and consisted of non white people to take control of Bolivian elections in order to put a non white leader in...... ok 

1 minute ago, Wokezone said:

Um those people arent white. Tell me again how they are white supremacist?

Most of Bolivia is either mixed race or indigenous. Historically, the very small white minority, which has traditionally held power, has included the mixed race population among their ranks to help keep the indigenous majority in line. It's similar to how the elite of colonial America ended indentured servitude and included poor whites among their ranks to keep them placated and focused on blacks and natives after Bacon's Rebellion.

Door Gunner likes this

1 minute ago, lostone said:

I wonder why Sammy Sosa is going white?  It can’t have anything to do with lighter skin == more status in some countries or anything.

I dunno why she do this?

merlin_120105290_1856cb44-a53a-4144-8025

1351.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma

Just now, Wokezone said:

i'm sorry this is so difficult for you to understand, but it turns out that both whiteness and white supremacy can look different in different places! the common thread linking all of them are the existence of social, economic, and cultural privileges celebrated by peoples of european descent. it's why someone like jeanine añez can express racist views towards the indigenous people of bolivia while not looking "white" according to your american cultural perspective. 

honestly, this is extremely basic stuff. it shouldn't have to be explained to anyone. 

moreover, it's even funnier that you're now solely focused on the definition of whiteness and have completely abandoned any pretension of continuing the "no, you see, this is about upholding the constitution" ******** that you tried to pull a few pages ago. wonder why?

Scrunchomarx likes this

Just now, achilles return said:

i'm sorry this is so difficult for you to understand, but it turns out that both whiteness and white supremacy can look different in different places! the common thread linking all of them are the existence of social, economic, and cultural privileges celebrated by peoples of european descent. it's why someone like jeanine añez can express racist views towards the indigenous people of bolivia while not looking "white" according to your american cultural perspective. 

honestly, this is extremely basic stuff. it shouldn't have to be explained to anyone. 

Everything is always white peoples fault with the left even when the people involved arent white. I guess they identify as white.  Transracial.  It's a tired old song repeated more than the macarena  in the 90s. And about as rubbish as the song as well.

Just now, achilles return said:

moreover, it's even funnier that you're now solely focused on the definition of whiteness and have completely abandoned any pretension of continuing the "no, you see, this is about upholding the constitution" ******** that you tried to pull a few pages ago. wonder why?

I haven't.  Im just trying to deal with your sad anti- white rhetoric.