Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

65,615 posts in this topic

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Some day we will sit down together Chico and I will educate you with the ways of the world. When I am done with you, you will be able to snatch the people from my hand 

Ah the good ol crystal city sitdown

2 minutes ago, Scrunchomarx said:

Don’t quote this **** like you care. You want this violence perpetrated against American journalists right here in the good ol us of a

2 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Not hoaxes unless you dont believe the life long career nonpartisan patriots. Are they lying or is Trump. :tiphat:

Unfortunately, there are many Obama holdovers who are willing to try and use 4th hand hearsay gibberish to oust Trump because theyvare never Trumpers.

What makes the swamp so hard to rid of is the swamp people would rather die than give up their cushy jobs.

2 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

Pretty sure he meant pebble....which is kinda sad.

I was hoping for one of his trademark out of left field replies. 

Just now, Scrunchomarx said:

I was hoping for one of his trademark out of left field replies. 

I'm just hoping he hasn't been walking around calling pebbles pepples his entire life. But no phone has ever autocorrected anything to pepple....

Scrunchomarx and Big_Dog like this

40 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Unfortunately, there are many Obama holdovers who are willing to try and use 4th hand hearsay gibberish to oust Trump because theyvare never Trumpers.

What makes the swamp so hard to rid of is the swamp people would rather die than give up their cushy jobs.

Those testifying all run the risk of losing their jobs but the were brave enough to defy Trumps order not to appear.  The head of the budget department is testifying about his orders to hold the funding. He braved losing his job like the rest to get the swamp drained. :slick:

HolyMoses likes this

2 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Protesters starting to arrive outside of the Falcon training complex with support the flag signs. I'm sure there will be a few with support Kaepernick signs.  I have mixed feelings. Did he pay enough of a penalty already and deserve a break?

Breaking: Kap changes location the last minute for "transparency" reasons. :shrug:

WTF is he up to?   It't now set for 4:00 PM somewhere in Atlanta.:o

18 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Breaking: Kap changes location the last minute for "transparency" reasons. :shrug:

WTF is he up to?   It't now set for 4:00 PM somewhere in Atlanta.:o

NFL refused to allow the workout to be recorded or allow media to watch the workout. 

mdrake34 likes this

3 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

So much for teams tanking for Tua.

I think we are very soon going to routinely see surefire top 10 draft picks forgo large portions of their college games out of fear this could happen to them.

And I can't really blame them.

Oh ****. :(

Just now, Wokezone said:

Did he or did he not violate the constitution of Bolivia by running again? 

Bolivia's supreme court ruled that term limits were unconstitional.

So... No.

On 11/13/2019 at 0:23 PM, Psychic Gibbon said:

Bolivia's Supreme Court ruled that term limits weren't constitutional. It's a more understandable argument but it wasn't an illegal power grab like the opposition is trying to frame it.

Also doesn't even address the basis of the coup. They're basically justifying it by declaring that a glorified exit poll proves that there was electoral fraud since Morales' lead jumped to over 10% after rural communities, which is his base, were counted in it. It's about as flimsy as any GOP outcry of fraud and is why they're vehemently opposed to actually counting the votes.

Going to bump this.