Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

65,598 posts in this topic

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

I cannot emphasize this enough:

jw6kF41.gif

My advice to you, don't pizz into the wind, don't pull on superman's cape, don't pull the mask off no Lone Ranger, and don't mess around with Jim. 

47 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

OMG, gubmint waste...say it ain't so, Joe? This is why Trump is draining the swamp if the establishment will let him. 

Many nonpartisan high ranking officials have testified to just the opposite of what you believe. They are proving Trump is the swamp and needs to be drained right out of the White House with the rest of his sludge.

Scrunchomarx likes this

2 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Media and public prohibited from watching. 

Protesters starting to arrive outside of the Falcon training complex with support the flag signs. I'm sure there will be a few with support Kaepernick signs.  I have mixed feelings. Did he pay enough of a penalty already and deserve a break?

23 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Protesters starting to arrive outside of the Falcon training complex with support the flag signs. I'm sure there will be a few with support Kaepernick signs.  I have mixed feelings. Did he pay enough of a penalty already and deserve a break?

What the ****?

I'm going to ignore the national anthem for the rest of my life.  The vitriolic reaction to Kaepernick's peaceful protest was grotesque.  Why would I want to stand beside people like that?  **** them and **** their idiotic ideas about patriotism and symbolism.

Scrunchomarx likes this

19 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

The absolute mildest form of legitimate protest one could possibly conceive has been met with the basest form of vitriol and jingoism. 

We universally venerate Muhammad Ali now, but if he were around in his prime now, this society would have savaged him. 

What put an end to it was the owners. Just further evidence that the bosses are the enemies.

Scrunchomarx likes this

21 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

The absolute mildest form of legitimate protest one could possibly conceive has been met with the basest form of vitriol and jingoism. 

We universally venerate Muhammad Ali now, but if he were around in his prime now, this society would have savaged him. 

People savaged him for being a draft dodger.  

2 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

It is not stupidity. It is a byproduct of the polarization and homogination of America. If you live in certain neighborhoods, listen to certain radio, watch certain TV, you have absolutely no reason to believe that you should not admire this guy.

it isn’t stupidity, it’s Ted Turner.

edit:  Well, it’s also stupidity.

I know some very successful individuals who voted for Trump. They are not stupid when it comes to making money. They are however willing participants in the fraud that he is perpetuating on our country. This bothers me.

HolyMoses and Andrews_31 like this

1 hour ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

This country is a disease. 

2 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

Many nonpartisan high ranking officials have testified to just the opposite of what you believe. They are proving Trump is the swamp and needs to be drained right out of the White House with the rest of his sludge.

Sorry, I've predicted two hoaxes perpetrated by the Dems and this will be my third time in a row.

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

OMG, gubmint waste...say it ain't so, Joe? This is why Trump is draining the swamp if the establishment will let him. 

Draining the swamp straight into DJT’s pockets

Big_Dog likes this

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Don’t quote this **** like you care. You want this violence perpetrated against American journalists right here in the good ol us of a

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Sorry, I've predicted two hoaxes perpetrated by the Dems and this will be my third time in a row.

Not hoaxes unless you dont believe the life long career nonpartisan patriots. Are they lying or is Trump. :tiphat:

HolyMoses likes this

Just now, Scrunchomarx said:

Draining the swamp straight into DJT’s pockets

Some day we will sit down together Chico and I will educate you with the ways of the world. When I am done with you, you will be able to snatch the people from my hand