Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,713 posts in this topic

Just now, AF89 said:

That was crazy, you don't blame Pouncey for going full brawler

Garrett is going to have to go to the league office for this one. It is borderline felonious assault and threatens to blur the lines between a workplace dispute and a criminal justice issue. With that said, I'll bet Mason Rudolph doesn't try to rip anybody else's helmet from their head again.

AF89, mdrake34 and Wokezone like this

6 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Garrett is going to have to go to the league office for this one. It is borderline felonious assault and threatens to blur the lines between a workplace dispute and a criminal justice issue. With that said, I'll bet Mason Rudolph doesn't try to rip anybody else's helmet from their head again.

Dude could've killed Rudolph,  A lifetime ban shouldn't be out of the question. That was a weapon

I suspend Rudolph one game

Pouncey for two games

Garret like 18 games

Sn4tteRBoxXeR and mdrake34 like this

8 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Dude could've killed Rudolph,  A lifetime ban shouldn't be out of the question. That was a weapon

I suspend Rudolph one game

Pouncey for two games

Garret like 18 games

Rudolph should get a fine. He reacted poorly to a clear roughing the passer infraction. Pouncey shouldn't get a fine, IMO. He actually protected someone from being brained. Garrett is going to get eight games (reduced to six or four) out of it if he pretends to be contrite. This will be his legacy for the next five or six years unless he is the second coming of Ray Lewis.

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

5 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Rudolph should get a fine. He reacted poorly to a clear roughing the passer infraction. Pouncey shouldn't get a fine, IMO. He actually protected someone from being brained. Garrett is going to get eight games (reduced to six or four) out of it if he pretends to be contrite. This will be his legacy for the next five or six years unless he is the second coming of Ray Lewis.

He was throwing kicks on a player he already had down. It's understandable from a practical stand point dude just tried to brain his QB but you can't encourage players being delivers of their own forms of street justice or your going to see a lot more of that.

Sancho likes this

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

He was throwing kicks on a player he already had down. It's understandable from a practical stand point dude just tried to brain his QB but you can't encourage players being delivers of their own forms of street justice or your going to see a lot more of that.

Yeah, they'll probably suspend him but that's overkill, IMO. And I hate Pittsburgh.

Just now, Wokezone said:

He snatched that man off the ground by his head like was a loaf of bread

That other boi lucky his melon didn’t get busted open

My favorite tho was Ogunjobi who throws a helmetless Rudolph to the turf (definitely at least a fine) and his body language immediately after was like "**** I may be on the wrong side of this" :lol:

Statick, mdrake34 and Wokezone like this

1 minute ago, Scrunchomarx said:

Had he connected with the other side of the helment instead of the padded part we might be having a more serious discussion.

My girls niece a Jr in hs got jumped today by a group of girls that included a 20 yr old. The 20 yr old was promptly found and got stomped out by my girls sisters. Needless to say it’s been an exciting day and then I get this? Hood joser is having a good time. 

Edited by Scrunchomarx

Pouncey is gonna get 5 games for the kick 

Rudolph gonna get a couple for starting it

Garrett gonna get a year 

16 minutes ago, Scrunchomarx said:

He lucky that zit didn't get popped.

17 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Had he connected with the other side of the helment instead of the padded part we might be having a more serious discussion.

Assault doesn't require injury. Just like bribery doesn't require results. The attempt to commit the crime is what gets people in trouble. Succeeding just requires a different consequence. Had Garrett done that on the street instead of a football field, he'd be looking at impeachment prosecution right now.

Door Gunner likes this

Rudolph might get more than a fine. He's a big MAGA disciple, so lying and low blows are something he's familiar with.