Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,102 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Move out of your mom's basement first, then I'll purchase a Brees jersey.  Deal??  Anyway, you are all hot and bothered because Wokezone had valid points that you cannot bring yourself to acknowledge, and that is sad!  How in the **** do you expect people to work together for change if you cannot acknowledge they have valid points?  

Im one if those radical far right individuals who believes in dual reparations 

1. For descendants of slaves

2. For descendants of african americans living in the south during Jim crowe. 

5 minutes ago, Stan Grossman said:

Hey, I think NG is a bridge to nowhere too. Just saying the CPP still would have severely curtailed coal power even more, and that while it may be factually true, it's not entirely fair to say more coal was built during Obama's admin as if (1) that weren't related initially to factors beyond his control, (2) it were not still a drop in the bucket compared to the amount of coal plants being shuttered during that time, and (3) Obama didn't actually do anything to curtail coal.

"NEW" coal plants

3 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Appreciate bringing the heat level down, but I ask you this, why are the dems trying to kneecap any chances (Bernie, Warren) they have by running Bloomberg (stop and frisk will bite him in the *** if he get the nod), propping up Biden (he's done) and Pete (he will have the same problem as Bloomberg with the base of the party). 

You tell me. Didn't you just tell me that they are all the same? 

"NEW" coal plants

Yeah, I know, my point still stands. New coal went up (but still very slightly compared to the 1950s through 1990s heyday), while total coal plants went way, way down, and Obama did things to bring it further down (whether you agree that it would have been the best long-term solution or not).

18 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

You tell me. Didn't you just tell me that they are all the same? 

To a point, yes, they are!  I ask again, why do you see the DEMS trying to kneecap (IMNSHO) the REAL change agents on their side?   But perspective is everything, I'm from Atlanta, born and raised, but Atlanta had the Red Dogs chasing down people (framing them in a lot of cases) with democratic leadership!  No, I'm not following Kanye's or Candances's bootlicking, coon, tap dancing *****, but to me (Dem GOP), they are ALL the same.............to a point!  Where they diverge is what I care about!

1 hour ago, HolyMoses said:

From now on, every time I have anything to say, I'm going to star with  "I'm going to recognize myself" 

It works for WFW

2 hours ago, thesouphead said:

Gym Jordan: "These are all 2nd and 3rd hand witnesses!!"

Reporter: "You do realize that Trump is blocking the 1st hand witnesses from testifying. Why is that?"

Gym Jordan: "Well...uh...those are close advisors to the President....uh uh."

Reporter: "Mick Mulvaney is a 1st hand witness, but the white house won't let him testify. Why don't you ask the White House why this is?"

Gym Jordan: "We have a long history...they don't have to testify."

-------------------------

Reporter: "Gym...do you think it was wrong for Trump to withhold aid in this manner?"

Gym Jordan: "We need to hear from the whistle-blower!'

That’s about right 

1 hour ago, Wokezone said:

Honestly im moving to scrapping eveyone in DC who's been there more than 6 years. 

Term limits my friend. WFW has been preaching that for years. 

23 minutes ago, Stan Grossman said:

Yeah, I know, my point still stands. New coal went up (but still very slightly compared to the 1950s through 1990s heyday), while total coal plants went way, way down, and Obama did things to bring it further down (whether you agree that it would have been the best long-term solution or not).

Dude, just admit when you're wrong. WFW even does it occasionally. 

1 hour ago, Andrews_31 said:

Move out of your mom's basement first, then I'll purchase a Brees jersey.  Deal??  Anyway, you are all hot and bothered because Wokezone had valid points that you cannot bring yourself to acknowledge, and that is sad!  How in the **** do you expect people to work together for change if you cannot acknowledge they have valid points?  

God, this is a beautiful post. :lol: I've told him and Boner this many times

Andrews is on fire...:slick:

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

God, this is a beautiful post. :lol: I've told him and Boner this many times

Andrews is on fire...:slick:

Nah, leave me out of that, no harm, no foul, I just know how to fight back!  It is squashed between me and Soup!  What about the specially prepared, Popeye's garbage can chicken sandwiches they made at a Popeye's in Fairfax???:lol:

Just now, Andrews_31 said:

Nah, leave me out of that, no harm, no foul, I just know how to fight back!  It is squashed between me and Soup!  What about the specially prepared, Popeye's garbage can chicken sandwiches they made at a Popeye's in Fairfax???:lol:

Can't get one brother. Sold out every time I go in. I mean how good can a chicken sandwich be really?

Oh, and I ain't serious, just poking some fun. ABF forgets how to laugh and have fun sometimes. 

19 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Not the new Trump thread needs this right now

75402075_2317725991672683_37563215016498

DON'T BAN ME FOR WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TYPE, BUT.......................

That must be one of those mexican teachers, like the mexican weather girls!!!!  ****, who am I fooling, they had a black teacher much, much, much, much............MUCH finer than her that was the talk of the Dekalb County school system a few years ago!!!!!:slick:

Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this

DON"T BAN ME FOR WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TYPE, BUT.......................

That must be one of those mexican teachers, like the mexican weather girls!!!!  ****, who am I fooling, they had a black teacher much, much, much, much............MUCH finer than her that was the talk of the Dekalb County school system a few years ago!!!!!:slick:

it just comes natural for some women

Andrews_31 likes this

DON"T BAN ME FOR WHAT I AM ABOUT TO TYPE, BUT.......................

I sure do like the way she fits that dress. 

Andrews_31 likes this

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Can't get one brother. Sold out every time I go in. I mean how good can a chicken sandwich be really?

Oh, and I ain't serious, just poking some fun. ABF forgets how to laugh and have fun sometimes. 

:lol:  Fairfax Popeye's had that extra flavor ingredient (garbage can juice) in their sandwiches!

2 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

:lol:  Fairfax Popeye's had that extra flavor ingredient (garbage can juice) in their sandwiches!

Which one? Fairfax has plenty of them. I swear Andrews, tell me it wasn't the Fairfax City one brother, it it was, lie to me! :ninja:

Get this she-it, my wife actually wants to go to Popeye's...:lol:

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Get this she-it, my wife actually wants to go to Popeye's...:lol:

You better go to a Popeye's in Tysons!!!  Don't go to the one in Temple Hills (where I rent out space for one of my hobbies), you might get stabbed!!!