Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,419 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Nope they did that on their own. But it wont matter if the whole hearing is political people who have been dead set on impeaching trump from the day he got elected. the right is out I believe. They will whataboutism because the left ignored impeachable things under the obama admin from fast and furious to Bemghazi, to wire tapping a political opponent to allowing our ally to be invaded, to who knows what. But start impeachment hearing during an election year of a guy you've vowed to impeach. Come on they checked out of this so hard at the word coup. That one phrase undermined this whole thing which is sad because he certainly deserved to be impeached and so did obama and so did Bush and so did Clinton,  so imo the right side of the spectrum is likely totally out at this point which menans that the house says bad trump and the Senate declines and the democrats run creepy uncle joe who.puts sentences together about as good as bush and we have to deal with this guy for 4 more years. Because you can't understand why Republicans are being petty. 

Zaid and the whistleblower won’t be testifying.  Bill Taylor will.  

25 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Wow. That shows incredible maturity, respect for disparate ideas and appreciation for authenticiy For an 18-year-old. Thanks for sharing that.

Then he grew up and sold out :sadwave:

35 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

concern troll is a person who participates in a debate posing as an actual or potential ally who simply has some concerns they need answered before they will ally themselves with a cause. In reality they are a critic. 

Oh goodness.  You will always say im a troll because im not die hard left. I don't believe in all the lefts cause. I think trump should be impeached for multiple things not just this but hey I'm a concern troll because you dont think "I'm down for the cause."

6 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Zaid and the whistleblower won’t be testifying.  Bill Taylor will.  

Bingo.   The fact that the whistleblower's identity and his lawyer's identity no longer matter to the facts of the case seem to be missed by a few here.

The president's chief of staff has already admitted to doing what the whistle-blower claimed. Multiple witness have confirmed it as well.  As I heard somebody say yesterday, "it wouldn't matter if the guy was Tom Brady" at this point...we have crossed the threshold of it being a possible lone liar or deep state operative.   That talking point died a while ago. 

Leon Troutsky likes this

11 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Do you even read the bulls*** twitter propaganda that you post?

From the article...

Democratic candidate Pete Buttigieg compared Bernie Sanders’ supporters with fans of President Trump — claiming that both camps include disaffected citizens who seek to change the status quo.

The 37-year-old mayor of South Bend, Indiana, was speaking at a campaign stop in New Hampshire on Friday when he drew a parallel between followers of the diametrically opposed politicians, according to the Washington Examiner.

“I think the sense of anger and disaffection that comes from seeing that the numbers are fine, like unemployment’s low, like all that, like you said GDP is growing and yet a lot of neighborhoods and families are living like this recovery never even happened. They’re stuck,” Buttigieg told high school students in in Nashua, N.H.

“It just kind of turns you against the system in general and then you’re more likely to want to vote to blow up the system, which could lead you to somebody like Bernie and it could lead you to somebody like Trump. That’s how we got where we are.”

^^^ZOMG HE SAID BERNIE IS JUST LIKE TRUMP!!!!  

gUWujN8.jpg

thesouphead likes this

12 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

The classic the left made en do it argument. Cool.

All that and that's what you got out of what I said. Figures.

Just now, Billy Ocean said:

gUWujN8.jpg

If your posts are any indication, Bernie Bros and Trump cultists share something else in common...

You’ll post whatever bulls*** propaganda and lies you think helps your guy.

I’m also laughing at the “intellectually dishonest” part of a tweet making a claim that is itself incredibly intellectually dishonest.

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

If your posts are any indication, Bernie Bros and Trump cultists share something else in common...

You’ll post whatever bulls*** propaganda and lies you think helps your guy.

I’m also laughing at the “intellectually dishonest” part of a tweet making a claim that is itself incredibly intellectually dishonest.

9vDk7Jr.jpg

thesouphead likes this

Just now, Billy Ocean said:

9vDk7Jr.jpg

No substance, just endless twitter propaganda and lies.  That’s what you’ve become.  It’s pathetic.

20 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I remember when you told me this with the Russian Hoax. Of course WFW was right and you were wrong then and you're wrong now, Grampie.Trump 2020 and beyond

street art lol GIF by PEEKASSO

6 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

Do tell...

The separation of children without records of where they are or where they went is unbelievable. Whether you agree with hosting families together or separate you cant just put their kids somewhere and not know where they are.  Edit: That should be considered a high crime against humanity.

Going to a foreign leader and asking for dirt on a political rival. Sounds like he bribed them which is a specific mandate laid out in impeachment and prid pro quo is a silly argument to use over bribery. 

Those are 2 very good ones. 

Edited by Wokezone
Leon Troutsky likes this

2 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

The separation of children without records of where they are or where they went is unbelievable. Whether you agree with hosting families together or separate you cant just put their kids somewhere and not know where they are. 

Going to a foreign leader and asking for dirt on a political rival. Sounds like he bribed them which is a specific mandate laid out in impeachment and prid pro quo is a silly argument to use over bribery. 

It is bribery and extortion...if you don't think that is the current argument, then you aren't paying attention.  #TrumpExtored is currently trending on Twitter with 16K at this very moment.

10 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Oh goodness.  You will always say im a troll because im not die hard left. I don't believe in all the lefts cause. I think trump should be impeached for multiple things not just this but hey I'm a concern troll because you dont think "I'm down for the cause."

Dude.....you are doing what you have always done. Have fun.

mdrake34 and Scrunchomarx like this

Just now, thesouphead said:

It is bribery and extortion...if you don't think that is the current argument, then you aren't paying attention.  #TrumpExtored is currently trending on Twitter with 16K at this very moment.

Words matter.  Prid pro quo vs bribery use the constitutional word.  It'll serve you better

10 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

The separation of children without records of where they are or where they went is unbelievable. Whether you agree with hosting families together or separate you cant just put their kids somewhere and not know where they are.  Edit: That should be considered a high crime against humanity.

5 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

Dude.....you are doing what you have always done. Have fun.

Yep totally just trolling liberals.  You sound like you are becoming extreme in your views  All or nothing bro all or nothing

Edit: radicalized isnt the right word,  words matter. 

Edited by Wokezone

7 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

"His crowds are overflowing! The Dems can't match the enthusiasm!"

The capacity looks to be about 6,000..and its not even full. This is suppose to be the most powerful man in the world. The President of the United States.

People are filing out..or going for a hotdog or to the bathroom. 

Not to mention his speech is literally child like. He doesn't even care enough to prepare. He is a Clown!

Please people..open your eyes and turn the channel. This Fool is representing Us.

Andrews_31 likes this

17 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

@WhenFalconsWin Won’t  read this. It’s tough to con someone. It’s impossible to convince them they are getting conned.

I've been reading all publications this morning and I couldn't find any stories from the Zaid/coup admission to impeach POTUS Trump, from any of fake/scm outlets.

Mmm Hmm...

27 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Do you even read the bulls*** twitter propaganda that you post?

From the article...

Democratic candidate Pete Buttigieg compared Bernie Sanders’ supporters with fans of President Trump — claiming that both camps include disaffected citizens who seek to change the status quo.

The 37-year-old mayor of South Bend, Indiana, was speaking at a campaign stop in New Hampshire on Friday when he drew a parallel between followers of the diametrically opposed politicians, according to the Washington Examiner.

“I think the sense of anger and disaffection that comes from seeing that the numbers are fine, like unemployment’s low, like all that, like you said GDP is growing and yet a lot of neighborhoods and families are living like this recovery never even happened. They’re stuck,” Buttigieg told high school students in in Nashua, N.H.

“It just kind of turns you against the system in general and then you’re more likely to want to vote to blow up the system, which could lead you to somebody like Bernie and it could lead you to somebody like Trump. That’s how we got where we are.”

^^^ZOMG HE SAID BERNIE IS JUST LIKE TRUMP!!!!  

15 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

gUWujN8.jpg

11 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

9vDk7Jr.jpg

5 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

8a5.gif

^^^This is what BO has become.  

HolyMoses likes this