Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,852 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Scrunchomarx said:

This more like it for you viejo

Si estas robano mi comedia milenaria, entonces ya no puedo jugar Contigo.

1 hour ago, Serge said:

I think people that have an actual appetite for this stuff tend to really overestimate the tolerance everyone else has for it. It's hard to keep up with this day after day when practically any way to get political news is toxic as all **** now.

That’s why I turned off the cable last night and spent an hour or so reading a neutral, accurate timeline of the entire Ukraine affair.   I mean, we ARE talking about impeaching the president here. I think it is important that citizens are informed.

https://www.justsecurity.org/66271/timeline-trump-giuliani-bidens-and-ukrainegate/

It is actually riveting, and deeply disturbing.

The stark reality is more devastating than any spin from cable TV.

Leon Troutsky and Big_Dog like this

15 hours ago, AF89 said:

@Billy Ocean

W/o even following her I am now getting Julia Rose (woman who flashed Gerrit Cole) pictures on my timeline and this last one she posted an hour ago :vince:

djfuygJ.png

7 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

OK, this part is actually why I started doing some homework on this tonight.  I was talking to a “Trump – but” prick who has been freeloading at my house for seven months About Lindsey Graham’s remarks essentially that Trump is too chaotic to Collude.  

You’ve got a Kato Kaelin/ @Boner situation going on? 

2 hours ago, Carter said:

I have to break away from political coverage and reading political stuff on Twitter. It’s insane. Social media has done so much damage to the way we discuss and cover politics and Trump has completely pushed it over the top.

Like the impressions created on social media and cable news don’t reflect what most of the country actually thinks or believes at all. Local news covers the big political story of the day for maybe a few minutes and that’s it. Cable news is hyper partisan by design because it’s the only way they can have a consistent audience to pitch numbers to advertisers. Political Twitter is a freaking cesspool of echo chamber garbage that accomplishes absolutely nothing. I’m so sick of it all lol

Carter likes this

1 minute ago, Billy Ocean said:

djfuygJ.png

You’ve got a Kato Kaelin/ @Boner situation going on? 

I remember it was hard to get Kato out of OJ's house...basement removals can also be difficult. 

turningpointusa-what-is-collusion-collusthis is what your going to have to convince alot of people of on the right. 

I do not endorse turning point usa or the end of this post but the content of it is 100% accurate and speaks to why Repunlicans will be meh to most of this. 

If a sitting democrat president can wire tap a political opponent, and then former secretary of state can violate the law, destroy evidence and get immunity from the fbi where anyone else.would go to prison and the left by and large didnt care why should Republicans care If Ukraine gave Trump information about Biden? Because if one side isnt playing fair why must the other side. That's the mindset that's going to have to tackles first.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coup-whistleblower-attorney-2017-tweets-trump-impeachment

Whistleblower's attorney called for impeachment in 2017, tweeting 'A coup has started'; Trump says Dems must pay for their 'hoaxes'
An attorney representing the whistleblower at the center of House Democrats' formal impeachment inquiry is under fire for January 2017 tweets in which he wrote "a coup has started" in the "first of many steps"  and promised that "impeachment will follow ultimately."

Then, in July 2017, Mark Zaid remarked on Twitter, "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president." Also that month, Zaid tweeted, "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."

Zaid's tweets fuel Republican concerns that the anonymous whistleblower's complaint is tainted with partisanship and part of a longtime conspiracy to remove Trump from office. Trump has repeatedly accused Democrats and partisans in the intelligence community of effectively plotting a coup against him, through selective leaks and lengthy investigations.

If this is true 90% or more of conservatives will view this whole thing as a sham 

The whistleblower is a politically motivated partisan with ties to Biden 

The attorney calling it a coup with the determination to impeach Trump

This will play into Trumps favor.  Why couldn't yall think ahead just once so we wouldn't have to deal with this for 4 more years.  Nope you let the whistle blower hire the one guy who's got the word coup on his page and sounds like a conspirator rather than a legitimate source. Im going to call it. This dies in the Senate. So so hard.

18 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coup-whistleblower-attorney-2017-tweets-trump-impeachment

Whistleblower's attorney called for impeachment in 2017, tweeting 'A coup has started'; Trump says Dems must pay for their 'hoaxes'
An attorney representing the whistleblower at the center of House Democrats' formal impeachment inquiry is under fire for January 2017 tweets in which he wrote "a coup has started" in the "first of many steps"  and promised that "impeachment will follow ultimately."

Then, in July 2017, Mark Zaid remarked on Twitter, "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president." Also that month, Zaid tweeted, "We will get rid of him, and this country is strong enough to survive even him and his supporters."

Zaid's tweets fuel Republican concerns that the anonymous whistleblower's complaint is tainted with partisanship and part of a longtime conspiracy to remove Trump from office. Trump has repeatedly accused Democrats and partisans in the intelligence community of effectively plotting a coup against him, through selective leaks and lengthy investigations.

If this is true 90% or more of conservatives will view this whole thing as a sham 

The whistleblower is a politically motivated partisan with ties to Biden 

The attorney calling it a coup with the determination to impeach Trump

This will play into Trumps favor.  Why couldn't yall think ahead just once so we wouldn't have to deal with this for 4 more years.  Nope you let the whistle blower hire the one guy who's got the word coup on his page and sounds like a conspirator rather than a legitimate source. Im going to call it. This dies in the Senate. So so hard.

And he then forced Trump to do some shady **** in front and around a bunch of Republicans and veterans who would then become witnesses. He was able to mind control Trump, Rudy and even Pence.      

****...me thinks we should elect Zaid for president. That man has power...magical power.  

11 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

And he then forced Trump to do some shady **** in front and around a bunch of Republicans and veterans who would then become witnesses. He was able to mind control Trump, Rudy and even Pence.      

****...me thinks we should elect Zaid for president. That man has power...magical power.  

Nope they did that on their own. But it wont matter if the whole hearing is political people who have been dead set on impeaching trump from the day he got elected. the right is out I believe. They will whataboutism because the left ignored impeachable things under the obama admin from fast and furious to Bemghazi, to wire tapping a political opponent to allowing our ally to be invaded, to who knows what. But start impeachment hearing during an election year of a guy you've vowed to impeach. Come on they checked out of this so hard at the word coup. That one phrase undermined this whole thing which is sad because he certainly deserved to be impeached and so did obama and so did Bush and so did Clinton,  so imo the right side of the spectrum is likely totally out at this point which menans that the house says bad trump and the Senate declines and the democrats run creepy uncle joe who.puts sentences together about as good as bush and we have to deal with this guy for 4 more years. Because you can't understand why Republicans are being petty. 

Edited by Wokezone

2 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Nope they did that on their own. But it wont matter if the whole hearing is political people who have been dead set on impeaching trump from the day he hot electes the right is out I believe. They will whataboutism because the left ignored impeachable things under the obama admin from fast and furious to Bemghazi, to wire tapping a political opponent to allowing our ally to be invaded, to who knows what. But start impeachment hearing during an election year of a guy you've vowed to impeach. Come on they checked out of this so hard at the word coup. That one phrase undermined this whole thing which is sad because he certainly deserved to be impeached and so did obama and so did Bush and so did Clinton,  so imo the right side of the spectrum is likely totally out at this point which menans he the house says bad trump and the aenate declines and the democrats run creepy uncle joe who.puts sentences together about as good as bush and we have to deal with this guy for 4 more years. Because you can't understand why Republicans are being petty. 

The left has to be anti-anything GOP. They have no plausible plans that will work. They have a divide, tear apart, identity politics with a stronghold on wedge (don't fix but talk about) issues.

4 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Nope they did that on their own. But it wont matter if the whole hearing is political people who have been dead set on impeaching trump from the day he got elected. the right is out I believe. They will whataboutism because the left ignored impeachable things under the obama admin from fast and furious to Bemghazi, to wire tapping a political opponent to allowing our ally to be invaded, to who knows what. But start impeachment hearing during an election year of a guy you've vowed to impeach. Come on they checked out of this so hard at the word coup. That one phrase undermined this whole thing which is sad because he certainly deserved to be impeached and so did obama and so did Bush and so did Clinton,  so imo the right side of the spectrum is likely totally out at this point which menans that the house says bad trump and the Senate declines and the democrats run creepy uncle joe who.puts sentences together about as good as bush and we have to deal with this guy for 4 more years. Because you can't understand why Republicans are being petty. 

You don't get to do whataboutisms for things that didn't happen. 

Trust me...the Republican controlled congress would have impeached Obama if they had the grounds to do so. We are talking about a party that doesn't even mind lying about things on a daily basis right now. 

Scrunchomarx likes this

22 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Do you even read the bulls*** twitter propaganda that you post?

From the article...

Democratic candidate Pete Buttigieg compared Bernie Sanders’ supporters with fans of President Trump — claiming that both camps include disaffected citizens who seek to change the status quo.

The 37-year-old mayor of South Bend, Indiana, was speaking at a campaign stop in New Hampshire on Friday when he drew a parallel between followers of the diametrically opposed politicians, according to the Washington Examiner.

“I think the sense of anger and disaffection that comes from seeing that the numbers are fine, like unemployment’s low, like all that, like you said GDP is growing and yet a lot of neighborhoods and families are living like this recovery never even happened. They’re stuck,” Buttigieg told high school students in in Nashua, N.H.

“It just kind of turns you against the system in general and then you’re more likely to want to vote to blow up the system, which could lead you to somebody like Bernie and it could lead you to somebody like Trump. That’s how we got where we are.”

^^^ZOMG HE SAID BERNIE IS JUST LIKE TRUMP!!!!  

Vogelgryff and HolyMoses like this