Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

65,340 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Wokezone said:

No he showed a bias from his election to get him impeached. That's greater than didnt like him.  Come on now. 

Yes.Trump shouldn't have been investigating the Bidens,  Obama's, or Clinton's for that matter. The latter especially so from his lock her up rallies. 

No man.  The base screamed that Mueller had picked a bunch of democrats to be on the team.  This was the talking point before the text messages were even known.

I am skimming through something that is pretty cool. It is a brief, but still fairly comprehensive timeline of Ukraine-gate.  https://www.justsecurity.org/66271/timeline-trump-giuliani-bidens-and-ukrainegate/

it’s actually not so brief and not completely comprehensive. But it’s a pretty good balance.

I came across the name Michael Duffey. It rang a bell because he was one of the folks that was subpoenaed but did not show up this week to the impeachment hearings.  Here’s what the timeline said about him:

Aug. 3, 2019 — Michael Duffey, associate director of national security programs at the Office of Management and Budget and a former leader of the Wisconsin Republican Party, signs a letter informing Deputy Secretary of State John Sullivan and U.S. Agency for International Development Deputy Administrator Bonnie Glick of “a `reapportionment’ of over a dozen different funding categories, including Ukrainian military aid, and ordering an `accounting’ of the unobligated balances in each account,” according to the Washington Post. The letter served as a warning to the agencies that the administration planned to review and could potentially cancel” all $391 million of military aid to Ukraine. 

“Without being provided explanation or justification about why the administration was delaying the aid, some career officials at the Office of Management and Budget became worried they didn’t have the legal authority to hold up the funds,” which had been appropriated by Congress, the Wall Street Journal reported. “While career civil servants put an initial hold on the aid,” Duffey “was given the authority for continuing to keep the aid on hold after the career staff began raising their concerns to political officials at OMB.”

Holy ****! Some fairly innocuous bureaucrat suddenly is absolutely central to squeezing the Vice that was tightening on Zelinsky’s skull
How does that happen? Who is this guy? Who told him to make the change? Did you ask questions? Did he know  not to ask questions?

Think about it, this guy has a **** ton of really critical information that the White House doesn’t want to get out.

He looks like a reject from the Irish mob who has a mom that works at the men’s department of Macy’s.

2a77e767-9d6d-4156-9362-35a604eb1aab-mik

Btw, According to “media bias/fact check “just security” Which I had never heard of, has the highest rating for both neutrality and factual reporting.

Put me down for "Just Say No To Joe". Guarantee, if he wins, he's going to give Trump a pardon in order to try to bury the hatchet they have swung since 2008.

5 minutes ago, Sn4tteRBoxXeR said:

"see no"

I'm going apply for a copyright on AINO (for American In Name Only) in reference to Republicans and HINO (Human In Name Only) in reference to Trump specifically..

The amazing thing about proposals to make things easier on the folks at the bottom is almost all of the money they save is going to wind up in the pockets of the mega-rich anyway. But they want all of it - even more than they can spend in a hundred lifetimes - without anybody else even having a car or pair of shoes as the result of giving it to them.

1 hour ago, thesouphead said:

No man.  The base screamed that Mueller had picked a bunch of democrats to be on the team.  This was the talking point before the text messages were even known.

I dunno I didnt really care who his team was politically. But the strzock carter page thing was concerning that some of the investigators had an agenda of finding him guilty whether he truely was or not. 

4 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Anonymous is full of ****

Anonymous is Pence. That hateful hate robot weasel thing. And he’s probably repressing some Hardly boy **** too

Edited by Scrunchomarx
Sn4tteRBoxXeR likes this