Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

66,484 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Which is why taking the I don't care what the other side thinks approach is silly.  Its going to require some Republicans crossing over. 

Dude if they are worried about the whistleblower possibly being a Dem and not everything he said being true.....they aren't gonna move. They never were. 

5 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Bro, the entire game here is convincing the general public.  Everything about impeachment is going to hinge on how the public in red and swing states reacts to the competing arguments.

FIFY

It may go without saying, but Dems have to read the room and sell their tonic to the people who aren't already buying it. They need to absolutely put Collins, Tillis, McSalley and Gardner on the hot seat. They can look bad if they're seen as Mitch's b*tches or they can lose RNC support if they aren't. 

1 minute ago, Jpowors said:

Dude if they are worried about the whistleblower possibly being a Dem and not everything he said being true.....they aren't gonna move. They never were. 

A political insider with ties to the democrat candidate running for president against Trump polling behind him. That is going to create doubt about its legitimacy and its motive for being brought out even among non Trumpers. Because while you may be up to date on all things this the average american isnt. 

46 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Im not voting for Trump just like I didnt vote for the Republican governor this year. But i would absolutely vote for Pence 2020.

Pence is 100% complicit in Trump’s wrongdoings. 

That’s a telling admission on your part. 

Door Gunner and Scrunchomarx like this

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

If you say so. 

3 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Pence and Pompeo should head the ticket if Fatty McNasty hits the bricks. Two ostensibly Christian men who absolutely put party before country and God. If they're willing to tell outright lies to further their political goals, who's to say what else they're lying about?

Door Gunner likes this

14 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

A political insider with ties to the democrat candidate running for president against Trump polling behind him. That is going to create doubt about its legitimacy and its motive for being brought out even among non Trumpers. Because while you may be up to date on all things this the average american isnt. 

Trump, his bumbling free lawyer, his chief of staff, numerous others have all already corroborated the whistleblower’s account. Doesn’t matter who the whistleblower is. 

Statick and JayOzOne like this

4 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

If you say so. 

“Crimes, abuse of power, concentration camps for kids have my vote if it’s an evangelical theocrat!” 

18 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Image result for read the transcript shirt

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

“Crimes, abuse of power, concentration camps for kids have my vote if it’s an evangelical theocrat!” 

Let that be your slogan against him in 2020 if Trump is impeached. Please please please 

5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Trump, his bumbling free lawyer, his chief of staff, numerous others have all already corroborated the whistleblower’s account. Doesn’t matter who the whistleblower is. 

Ok.  I agree with you. That's not the point im trying to make. You don't need to convince people up to speed in what's going on.  It's the majority that aren't

2 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Let that be your slogan against him in 2020 if Trump is impeached. Please please please 

My 2020 slogan is Fire Gus. That’s also my 2019 slogan. Also 2018 and 2017. 

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

My 2020 slogan is Fire Gus. That’s also my 2019 slogan. Also 2018 and 2017. 

Should prolly wait till Quinn has his next job secured...just in case:ninja: