Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

56,723 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Scrunchomarx said:

Can’t even spell your hero’s name right. Try again mijo 

Hero? Not hardly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Statick said:

Trump won't stop until the whistleblower is ousted and killed, regardless of any political affiliation, which shouldn't make a **** bit of difference.

That's not what I was saying.  He's going to make this political If that's the case and it will be easy for him to manipulate the public if it is a politically motivated person connected to the Bidens. They might as well be named Clinton or Obama because that's what this will become.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

That's not what I was saying.  He's going to make this political If that's the case and it will be easy for him to manipulate the public if it is a politically motivated person connected to the Bidens. They might as well be named Clinton or Obama because that's what this will become.

Bruh he's done that to multiple life long (Trump and Bush appointed) Republicans and most of us don't even question it anymore. 

I mean **** Trump somehow managed to convince even folks that don't necessarily worship him that the Republican FBI director who torpedoed Hillary a week before the election was also somehow secretly working for her.

So maybe an actual Democrat for a change would be that much worse...or maybe it wouldn't even matter when everybody is a secret democrat anyway

mdrake34 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Bruh he's done that to multiple life long (Trump and Bush appointed) Republicans and most of us don't even question it anymore. 

I mean **** Trump somehow managed to convince even folks that don't necessarily worship him that the Republican FBI director who torpedoed Hillary a week before the election was also somehow secretly working for her.

So maybe an actual Democrat for a change would be that much worse...or maybe it wouldn't even matter when everybody is a secret democrat anyway

Strozk? And Carter page helped him make that case that the intelligence community and Mueller appointing him to the committee for Mueller report looked even more suspicious.  If they are innocent they did a great job of looking guilty. That's why they keep failing. Stop giving him ammo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

 

How is that not obstruction of justice or some form of witness tampering (yeah, it’s a juror, not a witness)?

How is that not patently criminal?

mdrake34 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

Strozk? And Carter page helped him make that case that the intelligence community and Mueller appointing him to the committee for Mueller report looked even more suspicious.  If they are innocent they did a great job of looking guilty. That's why they keep failing. Stop giving him ammo.

At this point ammo is pretty much anything but letting Trump just do what he wants

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Although I do really enjoy after a half century plus, rightwingers finally waking up to the abuses, biases and power grabs of the intelligence community when it's their own ox being gored, nah fam you don't get to declare that Republican frat houses that is the American intelligence community since the  Reagan era as suddenly full of Democrat/Liberals :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

How is that not obstruction of justice or some form of witness tampering (yeah, it’s a juror, not a witness)?

How is that not patently criminal?

I'd lay odds on the fact he didn't even name the right person, in which case the poor soul upon which he unleashed right wing trolls would then have a civil cause of action against him.

If he named the right person, it's jury tampering.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Bruh he's done that to multiple life long (Trump and Bush appointed) Republicans and most of us don't even question it anymore. 

I mean **** Trump somehow managed to convince even folks that don't necessarily worship him that the Republican FBI director who torpedoed Hillary a week before the election was also somehow secretly working for her.

So maybe an actual Democrat for a change would be that much worse...or maybe it wouldn't even matter when everybody is a secret democrat anyway

35% of the country considers Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III to be an enemy of the state because he wouldn't let Turmp commit obstruction of justice freely.

Ezekiel 25:17 and AF89 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I'd lay odds on the fact he didn't even name the right person, in which case the poor soul upon which he unleashed right wing trolls would then have a civil cause of action against him.

If he named the right person, it's jury tampering.

Thanks, jury tampering was the term I was struggling to come up with.  I hope that MF’er goes to jail or gets sued into homelessness whichever the case.

mdrake34 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now