Jpowors

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

65,340 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Yes, it's horrible. My lake house is in Central Virginia. I'm selling out next year and moving there full time when my wife retires.

Didn’t know they were still giving lobotomies

1 hour ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

HAAAAHAAAA HAAAA HAAAA.... Didn't you claim that the GOP was going to steamroll all the elections?

giphy.gif

I never said that (I've been saying the opposite vfor Virginia for  years now) Idid say Trump 2020 in a landslide and I'm sticking that.

32 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I never said that (I've been saying the opposite vfor Virginia for  years now) Idid say Trump 2020 in a landslide and I'm sticking that.

You really going to make me dig through your posts? Come on...

4 hours ago, Billy Ocean said:

Comrade Peter, cable news channels don’t go any further to the left than the multi-billion dollar corporations who own them are comfortable with.

Everyone in this country should be sent a hard copy of Manufacturing Consent, along with the DVD, the day they turn 18.

1 hour ago, Statick said:

Woman who gave the finger to Trump's car wins Virginia election

LEESBURG, Va. — The woman who lost her job after displaying her middle finger at President Donald Trump's motorcade has won a seat on a county board of supervisors in Virginia. :lol:

Blue wave rules!  :slick:

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

14 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

You really going to make me dig through your posts? Come on...

Don't dig. I'm a witness. He's said it more than once and more than a 1,000 x about Trump.  

4 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Rand Paul tweeted a link to an article naming him, also.

If the whistleblower is politically affiliated with with the democrats this is gonna get even uglier than I thought and Trump will certainly play it from that angle. 

28 minutes ago, Jpowors said:

As a Gen Xer, I feel your pain, sister.

We have to constantly be a buffer between the younger generations and the Booms and its not easy.

22 minutes ago, Wokezone said:

If the whistleblower is politically affiliated with with the democrats this is gonna get even uglier than I thought and Trump will certainly play it from that angle. 

Trump won't stop until the whistleblower is ousted and killed, regardless of any political affiliation, which shouldn't make a **** bit of difference.