Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

65,993 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

When the final witness gets to testify in the quid pro quo hearings, I think Trump's new nickname should be:  DONNIE HUSTLE      :tiphat:

Ever the optimist, Squirrely Bob, if we can't beat them fairly, we'll falsely remove them from office.

44 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Ever the optimist, Squirrely Bob, if we can't beat them fairly, we'll falsely remove them from office.

:lol::lol:> Falsely< :lol::lol:    Donnie Hustle has committed crimes for 3 years now. Finally everyone has had a belly full, except you of course. How does it feel to be in they minority?

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Nope, you didn't read again. Yankees moving south to avoid the Dems high taxes. It's been going on here in VA for nearly 20 years. More recent in California's migration to Florida and Texas.

Aren’t you In northern Virginia 

Optimus_Cr1m35 likes this

41 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

:lol::lol:> Falsely< :lol::lol:    Donnie Hustle has committed crimes for 3 years now. Finally everyone has had a belly full, except you of course. How does it feel to be in they minority?

:flush:

28 minutes ago, Scrunchomarx said:

Aren’t you In northern Virginia 

Yes, it's horrible. My lake house is in Central Virginia. I'm selling out next year and moving there full time when my wife retires.

30 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

@WhenFalconsWin

Open hearings coming next week. Listen, watch and learn something for a change. 

I remember when you told me this with the Russian Hoax. Of course WFW was right and you were wrong then and you're wrong now, Grampie.

Trump 2020 and beyond

3 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

The Commiewealth of Virginia

Virginia is blue now because the Dems are choking the life out of it.

Last time the Dems had this much control of Virginia there was a civil war raging.

HAAAAHAAAA HAAAA HAAAA.... Didn't you claim that the GOP was going to steamroll all the elections?

giphy.gif

Ezekiel 25:17, thofin21 and Big_Dog like this

6 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

HAAAAHAAAA HAAAA HAAAA.... Didn't you claim that the GOP was going to steamroll all the elections?

giphy.gif

He won't own up to the proven facts about Russia and their political shinanighans  that got Donnie Husstle elected. He now is so thick headed he doesn't put any faith in the current impeachment proceedings because it will show him wrong again. LOSER PRIMERO!

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

2 hours ago, Big_Dog said:

When the final witness gets to testify in the quid pro quo hearings, I think Trump's new nickname should be:  DONNIE HUSTLE      :tiphat:

Was thinking it should be 6588658829, but I like yours as well. :lol:

Big_Dog likes this