Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

74,181 posts in this topic

So the Lev Parnas turn could get very interesting.  He says he might comply with the House subpoena.  That would include handing over documents — texts and phone records.  There’s the issue of privilege, especially if Rudy was their lawyer, but Parnas was at ground zero for all of this.  If he flips and hands over Rudy texts, buckle your seatbelts.  Whether the texts are harmful to Trump or not isn’t even the point — you know those texts are going to be hilarious.

In Ohio, a county Republican HQ passed out fake sample ballots with the Democrats' names crossed out in violation of state law. The news asked about it and they shrugged and basically asked if anybody was going to do anything about it. Of course, it wouldn't matter anyway since today is election day.

47 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

So the Lev Parnas turn could get very interesting.  He says he might comply with the House subpoena.  That would include handing over documents — texts and phone records.  There’s the issue of privilege, especially if Rudy was their lawyer, but Parnas was at ground zero for all of this.  If he flips and hands over Rudy texts, buckle your seatbelts.  Whether the texts are harmful to Trump or not isn’t even the point — you know those texts are going to be hilarious.

I hate to be the continual critic here... but Trump pardoned Dinesh D'Souza. And Manafort "cooperated" until he "didn't." So I seriously doubt Lev Parnas is going to cooperate to any detriment of the President or Rudy.

2 hours ago, Billy Ocean said:

I hope President Bernie/Warren turns Silicon Valley into a gulag.

I’m not into dunking on President Pete, but he would give Zuckerberg a cabinet position <_<

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

He’s the keyboard player in Journey (really).

So, yeah, they probably are. 

Thought you were joking so I Googled. Doesn't look familiar at all. I mistook him for Mr. Tumnus.

Image result for fawn lion witch wardrobe

thofin21 likes this

Beshear just pulled ahead by 2% in the KY governor’s race with 74% precincts reporting.  No idea if that holds or not.  

No results yet from MS governor’s race.  

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

what they did to Hogan was still ******. 

I don’t like how WWE has brought Hulk Hogan back into the fold. He should have to wrestle New Jack in a hardcore match.