7 hours ago, Vogelgryff said:

Speaking of...

Thoughts?

1. She was warned.

2. She was armed.

3. She wasn't running away.

4. It wasn't in the back.

11 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

I have been looking at that video still all day assuming it was a black cat sitting on a counter.I have been looking at that video still all day assuming it was a black cat sitting on a counter.

You are silly: there are as many black cats in this vid as you can find on a field during an NFL game...

(I totally saw it too)...

Edited by Vogelgryff
ATLBrave and HolyMoses like this

@Vogelgryff while your friend HM knows better, you may genuinely be ignorant about how things work, but backing a small town mayor who polls at 1% with black voters shows that you’re not taking the election seriously.

Just now, Billy Ocean said:

@Vogelgryff while your friend HM knows better, you may genuinely be ignorant about how things work, but backing a small town mayor who polls at 1% with black voters shows that you’re not taking the election seriously.

How come you're so obsessed with "a small town mayor who polls at 1% with black voters" then, Bozo?

HolyMoses likes this

44 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

One thing that really struck me about your society is this (same sad story, additional footage):

https://nypost.com/video/scissors-wielding-racist-killed-by-black-police-officer/

It's ok to show a human being being literally shot to death, but a word like f...ing is censored!!!

We also love tits but can't show them on TV or in public.

Scrunchomarx and Vogelgryff like this

7 minutes ago, Vogelgryff said:

How come you're so obsessed with "a small town mayor who polls at 1% with black voters" then, Bozo?

Because he, and everything he stands for, sucks so much.

I don’t have to question your motives, though. It’s clear as day. As Vox said, “Buttigieg’s staunch support of Israel bucks the Democratic party’s trend.”

Meanwhile, Bernie is the harshest critic of Israel in the race.

Scrunchomarx likes this

Welp, there goes yet another Trump talking point....

Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo

In a substantial update to his initial account, Gordon D. Sondland recounted how he told Ukrainian officials military aid was tied to their commitment to investigations President Trump wanted.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/05/us/politics/impeachment-trump.html

JayOzOne, Vogelgryff and HolyMoses like this

7 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Because he, and everything he stands for, sucks so much.

I don’t have to question your motives, though. It’s clear as day. As Vox said, “Buttigieg’s staunch support of Israel bucks the Democratic party’s trend.”

Meanwhile, Bernie is the harshest critic of Israel in the race.

Funny, according to Fredo (your B-bro), Bernie's view on Israel makes him the likes of "American segregationists and South African apartheid advocates"...

Just now, Vogelgryff said:

Funny, according to Fredo (your B-bro), Bernie's view on Israel makes him the likes of "American segregationists and South African apartheid advocates"...

Yeah, it's all relative. While Bernie's position on Israel is far and way the best in the current field, he has a lot of room for improvement on foreign policy. The good news is that the future is looking much brighter with the younger leftists that we have coming up. 

1 minute ago, Billy Ocean said:

Yeah, it's all relative. While Bernie's position on Israel is far and way the best in the current field, he has a lot of room for improvement on foreign policy. The good news is that the future is looking much brighter with the younger leftists that we have coming up. 

Sure. Erdogan's d-suckers are the best...