Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

72,812 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Popeyes is the new Waffle House...

OXON HILL, Md. (AP) — Police are calling on a suspect to surrender in a fatal stabbing over a chicken sandwich at a Popeyes restaurant in Maryland.

One man accused the other of cutting in front of him in the chicken sandwich line at an Oxon Hill Popeyes on Monday night, Prince George’s County police spokeswoman Jennifer Donelan told news outlets. Their fight then spilled outside where one of the men stabbed the other.

We're regressing as a species.

My God....

9 Mormon women and children were shot and 'burned alive' in an ambush near the US-Mexico border

Nine members of a Mormon family were killed on the Mexican side of the US-Mexico border, and authorities are investigating whether the attack was the result of mistaken identity.

The slain victims include three women, four small children and two infants, family member Alex LeBaron said from Mexico. He said all nine were dual US-Mexican citizens.
The victims were "all shot while in vehicles while driving," LeBaron told CNN.
Investigators believe three vehicles traveling between the Mexican states of Sonora and Chihuahua were ambushed by criminal groups Monday evening, Mexican authorities said.

14 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

I'd still rather trade the farm for Young

I think Young is gonna bust. Something about his play... Can't put a finger on it, but there's something that bothers me.

15 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

I'd still rather trade the farm for Young

We need more help than 1 player. We need multiple picks. Trading back and gaining more picks would be the smart move

Just now, mdrake34 said:

Dude, literally every game I've watched this season I've said to my kids "John Collins put on some muscle in the offseason!"

I don't want to base my sole judgment on that observation.  But I'm probably going to.

HolyMoses likes this

This one's on me fam. I let myself get mildly happy about something happening in Atlanta sports, i.e., Trae returning. I know better, but it's not fair you all have to suffer the consequences for my lapse of judgment.

JDaveG likes this