Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

66,436 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

You will end up buying me a prime 32 oz steak dinner for being right. Stop spiking the ball in the end zone. You are a year away and a lot is coming down the pike. :slick:

Oh, poor poor @Big_Dog it's just the truth, not a spike just reality. Just vote for him and let your troubles melt away.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Oh, poor poor @Big_Dog it's just the truth, not a spike just reality. Just vote for him and let your troubles melt away.

If I vote for him do I get that steak?

1 minute ago, Big_Dog said:

You only wish your teeth were as white as hers. Her grin influenced your weak thought process.

My teeth are Hollywood level. I know because I paid for them myself, Squirrely Bob.

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Okay, even though she us a total wacko, WFW gives the benefit of doubt to anyone that likes to fish.

Trump doesn't know which end of a fishing rod to hold but that's OK.

Just now, Big_Dog said:

Trump doesn't know which end of a fishing rod to hold but that's OK.

I have no interest in fishing with Trump. As long as he keeps us safe and WFW rich he's okay. I would take Melania though...:swoon:

46 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Funny that all my friends, relatives and acquaintances are all on the same 'dump trump' boat. :tiphat:

Would anyone tell you if they weren't?

Yeesh, this could get ugly...

An associate of Rudolph W. Giuliani who was involved in a campaign to pressure Ukraine into aiding President Trump’s political prospects has broken ranks, opening a dialogue with congressional impeachment investigators and accusing the president of falsely denying their relationship. 

The associate, Lev Parnas, had previously resisted speaking with investigators for the Democrat-led impeachment proceedings, which are examining the president’s pressure attempts in Ukraine. A former lawyer for Mr. Trump was then representing Mr. Parnas. 

But since then, Mr. Parnas has hired new lawyers who contacted the congressional investigators last week to notify them to “direct any future correspondence or communication to us,” according to a copy of the letter. 

The lawyers also signaled on Monday that Mr. Parnas, who was arrested last month on campaign finance charges, is prepared to comply with a congressional subpoena for his documents and testimony.

Mr. Parnas, a Ukrainian-born American citizen who was central to Mr. Giuliani’s efforts to dig up dirt on Mr. Trump’s rivals, could offer Congress a vein of information about the efforts in Ukraine. 

“We are willing to comply with the subpoena to the extent that it does not violate any appropriate privilege that Mr. Parnas may properly invoke,” said Joseph A. Bondy, who along with Edward B. MacMahon, Jr. now represents Mr. Parnas. 

Mr. Bondy said that given the federal criminal charges, his client may invoke his right under the Fifth Amendment not to incriminate himself. 

The turnabout occurred after Mr. Trump denied knowing Mr. Parnas when he was arrested. 

“Mr. Parnas was very upset by President Trump’s plainly false statement that he did not know him,” said Mr. Bondy, whose client has maintained that he has had extensive dealings with the president.

1 hour ago, Big_Dog said:

You roll over to easy. I'd love to play poker with you.

We've been playing the same game of poker for three years now.  Every few hands, Trump, GOP in the Senate, and 35% of the country knock all of the chips and cards off of the table, and everyone else picks them up and resumes playing. 

Scrunchomarx likes this

Popeyes is the new Waffle House...

OXON HILL, Md. (AP) — Police are calling on a suspect to surrender in a fatal stabbing over a chicken sandwich at a Popeyes restaurant in Maryland.

One man accused the other of cutting in front of him in the chicken sandwich line at an Oxon Hill Popeyes on Monday night, Prince George’s County police spokeswoman Jennifer Donelan told news outlets. Their fight then spilled outside where one of the men stabbed the other.