Jpizzle

Not the new Donald Trump Presidency thread

75,664 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Not sure what you're saying here.  Were the people on cable news arguing Trump's behavior was criminal?  Because that's the legalese trap I'm talking about.

Most definatly criminal. All agreeing with each other that it's prosecutable. That's all I was repeating in my post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Most definatly criminal. All agreeing with each other that it's prosecutable. That's all I was repeating in my post.

::Donny Trump easily wriggles his way out of jam:: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

::Donny Trump easily wriggles his way out of jam:: 

Every time. He's an experienced con man. It will close in on him as the transcripts get digested by hold out Republicans. Then and only then will his chances of Senate approval for impeachment actually happen.

HolyMoses likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

 

Rand Paul may be dumber that Trump with this idea. Neither of them understand the concept of laws.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

It will close in on him as the transcripts get digested by hold out Republicans. Then and only then will his chances of Senate approval for impeachment actually happen.

How many different events have you predicted this would happen over? This is like trying to calculate the date of the Rapture. 

WhenFalconsWin likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

How many different events have you predicted this would happen over? This is like trying to calculate the date of the Rapture. 

Just trying to use common sense gained from life experiences.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

How many different events have you predicted this would happen over? This is like trying to calculate the date of the Rapture. 

It would be different if he had my track record but he doesn't.  

Trump has been in office 1,018 days and @Big_Dog has told us on neRly all those days Trump was going down. Talk about the old squirrel that cried wolf.

6 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Just trying to use common sense gained from life experiences.

Two things you are lacking...called out by Drake...:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Every time. He's an experienced con man. It will close in on him as the transcripts get digested by hold out Republicans. Then and only then will his chances of Senate approval for impeachment actually happen.

Not one GOP voted for the inquiry. But don't let that stop your Trump fantasies. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

How many different events have you predicted this would happen over? This is like trying to calculate the date of the Rapture. 

I don't think all liberals are Big_Dog, but I think Big_Dog liberals are perfectly happy helping Trump's narratives along by constantly banging that same drum, even as they turn off friends, relatives and acquaintances, just because they like the dopamine hit from fantasizing about Trump's downfall so much.

It takes approximately 100% of the fun out of Stupid Trump jokes once you realize who the actual suckers are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Each and every one of you Trumpsters will eat crow when Trump's impeachment either grabs him by the nutsack or turns off voters in 2020 if he makes it that far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Serge said:

I don't think all liberals are Big_Dog, but I think Big_Dog liberals are perfectly happy helping Trump's narratives along by constantly banging that same drum, even as they turn off friends, relatives and acquaintances, just because they like the dopamine hit from fantasizing about Trump's downfall so much.

It takes approximately 100% of the fun out of Stupid Trump jokes once you realize who the actual suckers are.

Funny that all my friends, relatives and acquaintances are all on the same 'dump trump' boat. :tiphat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At his Kentucky rally the crowd wore 'read the transcript' tee shirts. I can't wait till you Trumpsters read them. (If you dare to see who the liars are) The truth is coming out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

At his Kentucky rally the crowd wore 'read the transcript' tee shirts. I can't wait till you Trumpsters read them. (If you dare to see who the liars are) The truth is coming out. 

Just stop embarrassing yourself. You ignored me when I already told you Trump is now leading polls in swing states. This early for an incumbent is huge. Incumbents increase their leads as the general election gets closer.

Trump 2020 in a landslide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Just stop embarrassing yourself. You ignored me when I already told you Trump is now leading polls in swing states. This early for an incumbent is huge. Incumbents increase their leads as the general election gets closer.

Trump 2020 in a landslide

You will end up buying me a prime 32 oz steak dinner for being right. Stop spiking the ball in the end zone. You are a year away and a lot is coming down the pike. :slick:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Just trying to use common sense gained from life experiences.

 

15 minutes ago, Big_Dog said:

Each and every one of you Trumpsters will eat crow when Trump's impeachment either grabs him by the nutsack or turns off voters in 2020 if he makes it that far.

I hear the Falcons are gonna win the super bowl this year too 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

EIiaApZXUAECVC7.png

chrissy_teigen.jpg

I'm often shocked when I see celebrities with bad teeth. I mean they are in camera all the time and they have the money to get them fixed.

This does not apply to Steve Buschemi the ultimate bug eyee bad teeth dude...love that guy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mdrake34 said:

 

I hear the Falcons are gonna win the super bowl this year too 

You roll over to easy. I'd love to play poker with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I'm often shocked when I see celebrities with bad teeth. I mean they are in camera all the time and they have the money to get them fixed.

This does not apply to Steve Buschemi the ultimate bug eyee bad teeth dude...love that guy

You only wish your teeth were as white as hers. Her grin influenced your weak thought process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now